napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS Bulk questions

Anon

Hi All,

Age 37, considerable training an nutrition experience. Very structured training for 8yrs+.

Coming off a recent cutting phase which has been quite successful. I got down to 6%bf, which is very pleasing.
My only disappointment is that my bulk phase prior to cutting was very interrupted by covid lockdowns. And my muscle mass wasn’t as high as I’d have liked.

Haven't done a SARMs cycle in over a year so figure I would run a bulk off the back end of my cut as I reverse diet out.

The following is what I had in mind:

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 YK-11 10 mg per day split doses, 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later
1-12 lgd-3033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Mini pct 13-16
clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I want to minimise fat gain while bulking.
My key question;
Is it worth running gw-501516 over the full 16 weeks to help remain as lean as possible.
Or will the benefit be minimal / not worth given I’m going to be in a calori surplus for a good period.
Should I instead add an additional SARM?
Or is adding to the above 3 overkill?

If I were to add I’d potentially consider mk677 or s23.
I am a little hesitant on s23 given some of the sides and it’s lack of data.

All thoughts welcomed, thank you in advance!

you definitely want to add gw into this cycle, thats just a given

mk677 always fits and what i love about it is that you run it long term, it fits into any scenario and you wont need any pct with it... so it can overlap, it can be a bridge, stacked, ran in pct etc... so adding gw and mk677 adds NO suppression here and both fit so well... i would NOT add s23 here... its already extremely strong as it is... also, you do need n2guard with yk11 because there is toxicity present... also, you need a FULL pct when using lgd3303 and ESPECIALLY if you are stacking with yk11...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

Dylan has you completely covered here. I can tell you that GW501516 is something I recommend on most every cycle given the abilities that it has with no side effects occurring. I would absolutely add it here as well

Thanks gents, appreciate the feedback.
Defiantly want to get the PCT correct!
A few more questions if I may, knowledge is power.

Id like to try and keep the number of compounds to a minimum. This will be the strongest stack I’ve run. I’m cautious and want to learn and build the size of stacks slowly and understand what works for me.

I’ve read on this forum that MK-667 pairs well with yk11, what is it particularly that makes the two work well together
I love understanding these details.

If I were to remove the yk11 would it negate the need for an n2guard product?

Considering the below or a variation of (open to suggestion).

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 YK-11 10 mg per day split doses10 mg per day split doses, 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later.
1-12 lgd-3033 10 mg per day split doses, 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later.
1-12 gw501516 20mg per day dosed once a day in the am.
1-12 MK667 25mg per day dosed once at night.

1-12 n2guard
9-12 N2generate

Full PCT (anything missing?)
Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
12-1 gw501516
12-ongoing MK667

if you remove yk11 then you would not need n2guard

mk677 pairs well with everything... just as hgh does... being they are completely different compounds and focused on entirely different aspects... yk11 is a myostatin inhibitor and with its traits and characteristics, it pairs well with mk677 in terms of what they both bring to the table benefits wise... another reason mk677 pairs well with everything is no suppression is present and its non hormonal and can be ran in any scenario at anytime offering such a multitude of benefits...

I love HGH and MK677 because you can find ways to implement them with everything. They generally always have a place unless you have some sort of underlying condition that doesn't agree but generally, they fit everywhere.

Thanks gents, luv the support. Always helping make educated decisions.
I think I might drop the yk11 and run MK677 through the cycle with rad140 and ldg3033 and continue the Mk677 for a while after PCT.

On a side note, I sent support sarms.forsale an email enquirey 9 days ago and havnt heard back. In the past I’ve found them really helpful and extremely responsive.
Seems odd, are they still operational?

I think I might drop the yk11 and run MK677 through the cycle with rad140 and ldg3033 and continue the Mk677 for a while after PCT.

On a side note, I sent support sarms.forsale an email enquirey 9 days ago and havnt heard back. In the past I’ve found them really helpful and extremely responsive.
yes, i have never been told of any of this and you should always come to a rep first for help... try to send another email and you can pm me your email address so i can find out but more than likely it got sent to spam and that could be your ip or email type

Thank you for the update!

Re S4S Looks to be an issue on my end.
I’ve got in touch with them and they are very responsive. Apologies for the confusion.
Appreciate everyone’s input thus far.

Full PCT question
Could you please advise exactly what is required. My current understanding from reading the forum is the below.

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
13-16 gw501516
13-16 mk2866
Aromasin 12.5mg & adjust (what’s does the adjust mean)

13-ongoing MK667

Thanks bros

Re S4S Looks to be an issue on my end.
I’ve got in touch with them and they are very responsive. Apologies for the confusion.
Appreciate everyone’s input thus far.

Full PCT question
Could you please advise exactly what is required. My current understanding from reading the forum is the below.

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
13-16 gw501516
13-16 mk2866
Aromasin 12.5mg & adjust (what’s does the adjust mean)

13-ongoing MK667

Thanks bros
adjust as needed on your ai means if you want to go a bit less, by all means do so based upon yourself being prone to estrogen or not... some people run a bit less in pct if they are not prone to estrogen and/or they ran a cycle that didnt convert much in the first place...

the products you have listed are all correct... heres my breakdown

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well… N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on…N2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/40/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)

N2Guard https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html

mk-2866 25 mg day www.sarms.forsale

gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale

Top Bottom