napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

D- bol cycling

utosardat

Mr. Gemelli,

Hello. I'm a 31 year old male, weighing 148 lbs, in ok shape. I've been small and kinda skinny all my life and want to bulk up. I was talking to a few of my friends and learned about dbol but I have a few questions. I saw your YouTube video and wanted to ask then to you.

First, can an anti-estogen be used in place of an aromatase inhibitor? Second, if I don't wanna shoot up should I use a test booster? Third, will dbol show up on a piss test? Fourth, do I still need a preworkout and my usual post workout protein shake? Next, what do I need for my PCT? And finally, where is the best place to get all of this stuff?

I know you're probably really busy but I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions in advance.

The boys are gonna chime in with their advice. You my friend need to do way more research however. The answers to your questions have been discussed to great depths, on several forums.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

No steroid, including Dbol is no substitute for proper nutrition and training.

Tell us about your diet, training and help others give you some excellent advice on the best way to do things.

Mr. Gemelli,

Hello. I'm a 31 year old male, weighing 148 lbs, in ok shape. I've been small and kinda skinny all my life and want to bulk up. I was talking to a few of my friends and learned about dbol but I have a few questions. I saw your YouTube video and wanted to ask then to you.

First, can an anti-estogen be used in place of an aromatase inhibitor? Second, if I don't wanna shoot up should I use a test booster? Third, will dbol show up on a piss test? Fourth, do I still need a preworkout and my usual post workout protein shake? Next, what do I need for my PCT? And finally, where is the best place to get all of this stuff?

I know you're probably really busy but I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions in advance.

after reading this, im VERY VERY concerned about you.. 1. at 148 lbs., unless your 5'2, you scary underweight... what is your height? 2. what do you mean anti estrogen or aromatase inhibitor? what "anti estrogen" are you referencing... ? do you even know what your talking about bro because it really does not sound like it... 3. "shoot up" is not something you should use as terminology ever... noone here "shoots up"... drug addicts "shoot up" so please dont say things like that... an oral only cycle is HORRIBLE, just horrible and dbol only is one of the worst of all oral only cycles... it will be nothing but a mess... 4. it depends on the test being conducted 5. that's up to you man... you don't ever "need" any sort of preworkout but why would you not need protein after? of course you would... see bro, this is quite scary some of the basic things your asking... im definitely not advising on where to get anything nor a pct because there's no way on earth i or anyone else would EVER recommend you to run ANY sort of anabolic... you cant run anabolics with this much lack of knowledge on top of the fact of how undersized you are... its nothing but a mess waiting to happen and noone is going to contribute to that... let me know how tall you are and your body fat so we can try to figure out something here...

Just be straight with him...he needs a regular gym routine...hell, buy a muscle and fitness...start reading it and start working out...you don't need to touch anything as of yet simply bc you haven't even tried the actual gym yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just be straight with him...he needs a regular gym routine...hell, buy a muscle and fitness...start reading it and start working out...you don't need to touch anything as of yet simply bc you haven't even tried the actual gym yet...

what do you mean be straight with him? i dont know how i couldve been more straight... there's no way anyone is going to advise him to use anything... i think thats pretty evident... he never said he was never in the gym so thats nothing but you speculating... if that is true, then obviously there's an even bigger issue than there already seemed to be and i truly hope thats not the case but judging by the weight, its possible.. what is more evident is there's a massive issue with diet in general in lieu of finding out the height here...

what do you mean be straight with him? i dont know how i couldve been more straight... there's no way anyone is going to advise him to use anything... i think thats pretty evident... he never said he was never in the gym so thats nothing but you speculating... if that is true, then obviously there's an even bigger issue than there already seemed to be and i truly hope thats not the case but judging by the weight, its possible.. what is more evident is there's a massive issue with diet in general in lieu of finding out the height here...

I wasn't saying you weren't being straight with him; I was saying it more from a general perspective...

this is a really good post. op plz listen to this post.
after reading this, im VERY VERY concerned about you.. 1. at 148 lbs., unless your 5'2, you scary underweight... what is your height? 2. what do you mean anti estrogen or aromatase inhibitor? what "anti estrogen" are you referencing... ? do you even know what your talking about bro because it really does not sound like it... 3. "shoot up" is not something you should use as terminology ever... noone here "shoots up"... drug addicts "shoot up" so please dont say things like that... an oral only cycle is HORRIBLE, just horrible and dbol only is one of the worst of all oral only cycles... it will be nothing but a mess... 4. it depends on the test being conducted 5. that's up to you man... you don't ever "need" any sort of preworkout but why would you not need protein after? of course you would... see bro, this is quite scary some of the basic things your asking... im definitely not advising on where to get anything nor a pct because there's no way on earth i or anyone else would EVER recommend you to run ANY sort of anabolic... you cant run anabolics with this much lack of knowledge on top of the fact of how undersized you are... its nothing but a mess waiting to happen and noone is going to contribute to that... let me know how tall you are and your body fat so we can try to figure out something here...

Right now, you just need the right diet and training plan. Don't worry about steroids or anything like that. Once you get a good plan with diet and training, you can start looking at something like Sarms but stay far away from the steroids right now

Check out this thread on nutrition which should help get you down the right path https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Mr. Gemelli,

Lil bro..by what you have written here it makes me think you know absolutely nothing about where you are headed. What the hell is all of this lingo with test boost,anti-estrogen and aromatase inhibitor and then turn right around and ask if you need pct!!! Dude...put all of your plans on hold...PLEASE??
As for piss tests...most companies are looking for illicit street drugs of abuse...you know...the kind you shoot up....right into your vein.

Steroids are not noramlly looked for on a drug test and if they are it is usually some athletic endeavour.

And two more points, we need your height, and we never use dbol by itself.
First thing we need to know is why do you weigh 148lb. I started third grade weighing that much. We need to know what is wrong here. This coupled with your complete lack of understanding is cause for worry. Let's communicate some more ok? Everyone on this board would love to help you.

There are a lot of "advices" out there and often misleading pal to pal "bro science" info.
Trust me mate, this forum is THE ONE to learn from. It is mind blowing how knowledgeable some of the guys are here. Just keep communicate before u do anything - and answers will come.

It's heartbreaking when these people just disappear when they don't get the advice they want. Eager for advice, yet 16hrs later, no response from op.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

That's because you all intimidated him.

He is 31 years old. I was never easily intimidated at 31. If it take a stern word to stop someone from hurting themselves then so be it. I would rather be scolded and still healthy myself.

He is 31 years old. I was never easily intimidated at 31. If it take a stern word to stop someone from hurting themselves then so be it. I would rather be scolded and still healthy myself.

Amen to that. Sometimes it takes a little bit more of a push, but people will thank you in the long run even when they don't agree or understand the logic at the time

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I'm 5'7". Like I said originally, I've been skinny all my life; it's genetics and my metabolism. I work out 5-6 days a week, however, because of my job I have to stay in pretty good cardiovascular shape so that doesn't help with bulking at all. I want to put on mass and I don't want to take 5 yrs to do it. I'm looking to gain about 15 - 20 lbs of muscle.

Top Bottom