napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

D- bol cycling

It's heartbreaking when these people just disappear when they don't get the advice they want. Eager for advice, yet 16hrs later, no response from op.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I didn't disappear. I only got the first response in my email and didn't have the time to respond. I work two jobs and go to school plus married with kids so.... However, I did read everything you guys said and I appreciate the insight.

Last edited:
I didn't disappear. I only got the first response in my email and didn't have the time to respond. I work two jobs and go to school plus married with kids so.... However, I did read everything you guys said and I appreciate the insight.
This is great news man! Too often we see people fall off the second they're told 'no'. You're in a great place here bro! Now let's get that diet in check!

I'm 5'7". Like I said originally, I've been skinny all my life; it's genetics and my metabolism. I work out 5-6 days a week, however, because of my job I have to stay in pretty good cardiovascular shape so that doesn't help with bulking at all. I want to put on mass and I don't want to take 5 yrs to do it. I'm looking to gain about 15 - 20 lbs of muscle.
U say u want to gain mass but u don't want it to take 5,years well guess what it's not gonna happen for you. It's a marathon not a sprint.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

I'm 5'7". Like I said originally, I've been skinny all my life; it's genetics and my metabolism. I work out 5-6 days a week, however, because of my job I have to stay in pretty good cardiovascular shape so that doesn't help with bulking at all. I want to put on mass and I don't want to take 5 yrs to do it. I'm looking to gain about 15 - 20 lbs of muscle.
Whats your diet look like man? Usually, if you aren't gaining, you're not eating enough, or enough of the right things. I'm 6'4" and used to walk around at 175, while working out 5 days a week. I'm familiar with skinny problems. Had to drop half of my cardio and add a ton of calories. Got myself up to 215 before even touching gear. Your goal is definitely obtainable through diet and workout alone.

ya post up your diet and man with 2 jobs and kids how do you have time to gym. lol but hey we are all here to help you and support on your journey whether its with gear or not. you were about to jump in the deep end with no water wings so to speak but we all here are your life line listen to the guys and take it all in perspective and tweak your training and diet, as everyone will tell you this is a marathon not a sprint. and gaining 15-20 lbs isn't happeneing safely overnight or even in a year for you and even then at your height you are still under weight at 165

glad to hear back bro. Don't be in a big rush...just get on track. Just settle out and let the guys here guide you through this.

Just as a reference point I was considering running dbol with S.A.N. CONQUEST 250 Non-Hormonal Recomposition Support for Estrogen Control, True GRIT Test Booster, N2 Guard, a pre-workout, and my usual post workout protein shake.

Now to my diet; first, I'm allergic to peanuts so don't suggest peanut butter lol. I usually have a breakfast with eggs or oatmeal with whatever else the wife cooks or I buy from a restaurant (the All-star from Waffle House is my favorite), then I try to eat some variation of chicken or fish before work, and then some type of carb / protein for dinner (some type of chicken pasta and loaded bbq chicken baked potato from Purple Onion is another one of my favorites). I try to snack in between those meals but it usually doesn't happen; I'm not big on junk food.

How many meals are you eating a day? What's your protein intake? Carb intake? How often are you eating? What's your gym routine look like? I know this is a lot of questions but it's info that we need to know to get you started... From what I've read you don't need to get any where near any type of aas. I'm not being a jerk when I say this I'm trying to point you in the right direction and possibly prevent you from hurting yourself.. You have a lot to learn and it's obvious you haven't put the time in. Everyone has to start somewhere bro. Hold off on any type of aas for now. Put that fork to work and get dedicated in the gym.

Just as a reference point I was considering running dbol with S.A.N. CONQUEST 250 Non-Hormonal Recomposition Support for Estrogen Control, True GRIT Test Booster, N2 Guard, a pre-workout, and my usual post workout protein shake.

Now to my diet; first, I'm allergic to peanuts so don't suggest peanut butter lol. I usually have a breakfast with eggs or oatmeal with whatever else the wife cooks or I buy from a restaurant (the All-star from Waffle House is my favorite), then I try to eat some variation of chicken or fish before work, and then some type of carb / protein for dinner (some type of chicken pasta and loaded bbq chicken baked potato from Purple Onion is another one of my favorites). I try to snack in between those meals but it usually doesn't happen; I'm not big on junk food.
Dude... You shouldn't even be thinking of protein supplements, let alone aas. Not trying to be discouraging, but honest. Take 200 steps back. What's your daily caloric intake? How do you break this up between carbs, fat and protein? If you are not able to answer these, then we have alot of work to do. If you need help setting nutritional goals, alot of us can help you out with that. But seriously brother, promise us no gear for a couple years, until you're 'ready.'

Fuck it, ima say it. I think it's disrespectful as fuck you come on here asking for advice on how to use an anabolic, but when asked about your diet you say you like shit with 'purple onion, BBQ chicken. I like carb and protein.' What the fuck is that shit?? Take some fuckin time out of your life to read and educate yourself, before you take time out of ours. BTW, couple guys on here gave some life saving advice, and for free. You should thank them for that. Your dumbass bout to shut your system down, for some water gains off some dbol. I bet yo ass already got too fatty a liver to handle that shit anyway.

Fuck it, ima say it. I think it's disrespectful as fuck you come on here asking for advice on how to use an anabolic, but when asked about your diet you say you like shit with 'purple onion, BBQ chicken. I like carb and protein.' What the fuck is that shit?? Take some fuckin time out of your life to read and educate yourself, before you take time out of ours. BTW, couple guys on here gave some life saving advice, and for free. You should thank them for that. Your dumbass bout to shut your system down, for some water gains off some dbol. I bet yo ass already got too fatty a liver to handle that shit anyway.

I have to agree. It's sad when you try to help and give correct advice but some big guy at the gym said he could lol. To me it seems that 8 out of 10 newbies who just joined
All post the same bullshit.

I try to snack in between those meals.

Snacks.......no, you should be eating several more meals..............full meals. You are using your metabolism as an excuse when you really just need to work harder on your diet.

........... it usually doesn't happen.

Make it happen. If this is important enough to you, then you will.

I'm not big on junk food.

Again, these are not snacks of junk food. You need to up calories..........meals brother.

your diet is in need of a lot of work... pastas, loaded baked potatoes etc and you dont like junk food but your diet is flat out junk bro.... you can't expect to accomplish anything with a diet like this... if you truly want to achieve something here then this has to drastically change or you wont be accomplishing anything

Thanks for the pep talk.

I have to agree. It's sad when you try to help and give correct advice but some big guy at the gym said he could lol. To me it seems that 8 out of 10 newbies who just joined
All post the same bullshit.

Thanks for the info guys. I'm not a bodybuilder or power lifter, nor am I trying to be so I appreciate the advice but this doesn't seem to be the forum I need to be in. If you asked me something about a subject I was knowledgeable in and you were not, I wouldn't go out of my way to be condescending or a dick but it is what it is; I'm not going to get in a back and forth, arguing behind a keyboard. Happy lifting.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info guys. I'm not a bodybuilder or power lifter, nor am I trying to be so I appreciate the advice but this doesn't seem to be the forum I need to be in. If you asked me something about a subject I was knowledgeable in and you were not, I wouldn't go out of my way to be condescending or a dick but it is what it is. Happy lifting.
If not trying to be a bb, or pl, then why aas and dbol? They're not recreational drugs bro.

Don't let my dickish behavior affect your opinion of this forum. There are alot of friendly, knowledgeable people on here, especially our mods. They're the best you'll find on any forum. And I'm glad you wouldn't be a dick to me if I asked you for advice on something I knew little about. But keep in mind, I would come to you with no plan, no allusions and ask where to start. I wouldn't come to you acting like I've actually done research, assume I'm ready, lay out my horrible plan and then ask for advice on it (this is what you did).

I was harsh, which I sincerely apologize for. I do not apologize for my honesty, however. Do not let my postings steer you from this board. I hope you get that diet in check. Best of luck to you.

Top Bottom