napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Review: Test P/Tren A with Winny or EQ?

Lots of people do. My version of IIFYM is prob more of an IF and Clean Eating version. For instance, i definitely am not eating all my fats via doughnuts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
There's fat in doughnuts ???? Damn !!!

Lots of people do. My version of IIFYM is prob more of an IF and Clean Eating version. For instance, i definitely am not eating all my fats via doughnuts.

I will usually find a good combo of foods that fit nicely and eat that several times a week. So x amount of chicken, brocoli, sweet potato might be my set lunch for weeks. Now if I do get off track I can easily tell how bad I got off. IF comes into play when I am deep in a cut and the deficit is huuuuge. Then i will push all my calories to late in the day so I can end my day feeling full. THIS might sound strange but works for me.

Now...I must say, gear has made everything I said above slightly better or worse. LoL. And I've only been pinning for two solid years and I am still figuring out the proper diet to compliment. So today I sit around 225lbs but way leaner and a fck ton stronger. I attribute this not to pinning alone but switching from decades of body building, hypertrophy type routines to PL routines. Ive gotten into powerlifting lately and its been frustratingly awesome.

Actually I use more jasmine rice than brown rice and its has a digestive breakdown too go through a quick one but still solid sugar absorbs instantly In a pretty big dude If I eat sweet potatoes and brown rice for my carbs sources I'm bloated and have a distended stomach too gain lean muscle without fat I need about 4000 calories so My go too foods are jasmine rice and white fish because of the rapid digestion. But I'm 250 on stage and 280 in the off-season with abs still.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
Damn swole at that 280. Geez man. I sit at 225lb eating 2800 cals. My metabolism is just slow and i know but Ive learned to work around it.

We've been talking about this since you arrived, once you nail down the diet you're GOLDEN....you're almost there now.

Still thinking Classic Physique?
Oh no. I will never compete on stage. Haha. I just like to look the part.

Hey I can eat the same macros from different sources and the results are totally different also proceeded garbage never has accurate labeling so you don't know if it fits your macros or not cause its a total lie . and I never get over 10 percent Body fat in the off-season and I've been a competitive bodybuilder for years so I've tried everything and that crap dont work for me or any of my clients that I coach

This is good. I like knowing everything doesnt work for everybody. It means there are options available. If you have been at this that long then you definitely know what ever spoonfull of food will do . The key is consistency and sounds like you have that dialed in.

Okay, thag went out on a tangent...but good discussion.

I think the consensus is lower my test and tren and go with Tbol over winny. Use winny when I am sub 10% bf.

Actually I use more jasmine rice than brown rice and its has a digestive breakdown too go through a quick one but still solid sugar absorbs instantly In a pretty big dude If I eat sweet potatoes and brown rice for my carbs sources I'm bloated and have a distended stomach too gain lean muscle without fat I need about 4000 calories so My go too foods are jasmine rice and white fish because of the rapid digestion. But I'm 250 on stage and 280 in the off-season with abs still.

Excellent post, brother. You always write great material.

Note to self: never mention diet specifics in my "review my cycle setup" post. LOL

Tbol no winny at 15 percent Body fat tbol will add some lean muscle . and why so much tren at your experience level
350 prop
350 tren is perfect 100 mg each every other day
And just my opinion IIFYM is total shit a carb is not a carb I get good foods in ocasionaly but 90 percent of diet is clean bro

Gym, tbol dose? I'm seeing recommendations of 40-60mg a day. Split dose or all at once.

60 is good for Tbol too be effective and Instill split dose but Tbol is one you don't have too half life is like 16 hours or something.

Why no primo, or proviron??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
44, no real reason other than trying to limit the things I have to keep up/pin/swallow from day to day. I have both on hand but have yet to use them in a cycle.

I thought about primo during the next long cruise after this cycle. I read proviron was a complement to most cycles but tren cycles.

60 is good for Tbol too be effective and Instill split dose but Tbol is one you don't have too half life is like 16 hours or something.

i agree... 60 is the sweet spot for it... i have split it before and also not split it... the half life is longer like gymjunkie said, so you dont necessarily have to split it... ive never seen any difference doing it either way

i agree... 60 is the sweet spot for it... i have split it before and also not split it... the half life is longer like gymjunkie said, so you dont necessarily have to split it... ive never seen any difference doing it either way
Thanks. I will prob go 50mg just because my tabs are 50mg. I might try and source some 10mgs...but I wonder if its worth the trouble.

Top Bottom