napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Research questions

hantony

So I just finished watching a couple of your you tube videos, namely the one about tren. Honestly it's the first video I found that really breaks down the drug in laments terms. I greatly appreciate that. I've been working out for just about three years now, two of those years being seriously dedicated. I've gone from 275 at 30% to 201 at 15% (I'm 6'1 and 31 years old) currently, I'm ready for the next level. ..everyone I've spoken with offers test 400 and tren, but tren scares me and after watching your video, rightfully so. This is going to be my first cycle, so that being said, tren is out. But apparently all I can find is test and tren, so my question is, will test alone be enough to give me the boost I'm looking for, and acclimate my body to doing a cycle? Or should I keep looking to find deca or something of that nature? Like you said, this is a marathon, not a sprint, so I'm not looking to grow massive amounts over night, but I'm on my grind and I'm ready for things to start happening a little faster. Let's face it, at my age test is on the decline, and I'm not getting younger, but being so new to all of this, I'm in desperate need for some advice in the right direction and obviously every guy in the gym is going to tell me that what he's taking is the best thing ever. But I need to know where to start to find out what's right for me.

Go with anyone of the sponsors here, and run a test only cycle for your first. Keep it simple, and you'll make some amazing gains.

Test 400 is a load of BS. You simply cannot get 400mg of test in a ml of oil. It just doesn't work like that.

So I just finished watching a couple of your you tube videos, namely the one about tren. Honestly it's the first video I found that really breaks down the drug in laments terms. I greatly appreciate that. I've been working out for just about three years now, two of those years being seriously dedicated. I've gone from 275 at 30% to 201 at 15% (I'm 6'1 and 31 years old) currently, I'm ready for the next level. ..everyone I've spoken with offers test 400 and tren, but tren scares me and after watching your video, rightfully so. This is going to be my first cycle, so that being said, tren is out. But apparently all I can find is test and tren, so my question is, will test alone be enough to give me the boost I'm looking for, and acclimate my body to doing a cycle? Or should I keep looking to find deca or something of that nature? Like you said, this is a marathon, not a sprint, so I'm not looking to grow massive amounts over night, but I'm on my grind and I'm ready for things to start happening a little faster. Let's face it, at my age test is on the decline, and I'm not getting younger, but being so new to all of this, I'm in desperate need for some advice in the right direction and obviously every guy in the gym is going to tell me that what he's taking is the best thing ever. But I need to know where to start to find out what's right for me.

the last and worst thing you can do is run multiple anabolics on a first cycle, and tren is the very worst thing you could do on a first cycle and should not be used on a second either... deca will great for a second cycle, but not a first... i always set up first time users on a very nice test and sarms cycle... it gets your more than everything you want in the safest possible way... here's a full layout for you to follow... all sarms and ancillaries can be bought at www.sarmsx.com and all other products can be found in our sponsor section

1-12 test cyp 350-500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Go with anyone of the sponsors here, and run a test only cycle for your first. Keep it simple, and you'll make some amazing gains.

Test 400 is a load of BS. You simply cannot get 400mg of test in a ml of oil. It just doesn't work like that.
Umm there are plenty of sources that can and do make Test 400. I'm sure some of the sources here will tell you its easily made

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

the last and worst thing you can do is run multiple anabolics on a first cycle, and tren is the very worst thing you could do on a first cycle and should not be used on a second either... deca will great for a second cycle, but not a first... i always set up first time users on a very nice test and sarms cycle... it gets your more than everything you want in the safest possible way... here's a full layout for you to follow... all sarms and ancillaries can be bought at www.sarmsx.com and all other products can be found in our sponsor section

1-12 test cyp 350-500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Yeah bro this is good advice for you. You are a long way away from going to tren. I would even tell you that maybe your first 2 cycles should be test. The first at 250, and the second at 400. Then your third could be 200/200 test/deca. Never make it more complicated than it need be and never more dangerous than it need be. Your body-handle with care

Umm there are plenty of sources that can and do make Test 400. I'm sure some of the sources here will tell you its easily made

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

I agree it can be done... but its a tough brew to keep suspended and itll be painful. Most of the labs claiming "supertest" @ 500-600 mg/ml are probably more like 350-400. But equating this to the OP, most t400 will be a blend making it difficult to maintain steady blood levels and it will most likely knot your ass up to a very painful degree.

Stick with cyp or test e. Far easier to work with brother.

if I were you I would start by getting precycle bloods done to check your levels privatemedlabs.com and then the layout Dylan gave you is perfect for a start that's about where I started last year and this cycle same thing basically added more sarms.

Test only with some Sarms thrown in is how I would do it for your first cycle. Don't overcomlicate things, and definitely stay away from Tren. Dylan gave you a great protocol to follow which I also highly endorse. You really can't go wrong with that setup at all

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

if I were you I would start by getting precycle bloods done to check your levels privatemedlabs.com and then the layout Dylan gave you is perfect for a start that's about where I started last year and this cycle same thing basically added more sarms.
I 2nd this!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, all of the feed back and information is much appreciated! Knowledge is key, time to work!

Thanks guys, all of the feed back and information is much appreciated! Knowledge is key, time to work!

You got it bro. And if you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom