napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle question

seaslison

Hello Dylan

I was wondering if you can be my coach and how much would it cost

i want to start my first cycle or second if you considered i was 2 months on very low dose of testosterone

also i would like to know the safest steroid, i know they are all bad but at the end of the day many people use it and they are okay and i dont intend to use it for long

shutdown is no problem because just the balls are decrease not the penis.

and for fertility i intend to go to a sperm bank so i would not care if i get low sperm count

also i starde hgh 1 mg daily . i started a week ago, but i see on internet that it doesnt work according to studies.

Why were you on a very low dose of test? Like trt low or a low dose cycle? Did you PCT? Bloodwork? To me, it sounds like you're taking all this too lightly and really need to do more research. What are your stats? Age, height, weight, bf%.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Use Code: MP5 For 5% Discount

Hello Dylan

i want to start my first cycle or second if you considered i was 2 months on very low dose of testosterone

also i would like to know the safest steroid, i know they are all bad but at the end of the day many people use it and they are okay and i dont intend to use it for long

and for fertility i intend to go to a sperm bank so i would not care if i get low sperm count

also i starde hgh 1 mg daily . i started a week ago, but i see on internet that it doesnt work according to studies.

Bro, you seem very uneducated on anabolics and lacking in knowledge. First of all why don't you start by telling us your stats, goals, and experience?

Hello Dylan

brother, where are you coming up with these things you are saying? you have some very poor and quite scary information... balls are decrease? bro, listen, when you get shutdown, it wont just be your balls decreasing, oh no, it will be far worse than that... if you want to keep your manhood, you best be worried about that...

i cant help you at all if you dont give your stats and goals? age/height/weight/body fat?

Personally never ran hgh. I understand the iu conversion to ml but never heard concentration of the actual hgh molecule per iu, only the ng/dl used for purity testing. Good to know

Hello Dylan

Well this is a fucking mess. Lol you are on ine 1mg of hgh a day. Lol. For one it takes months to see anything. For two why are u tunning it by itself. Lol. Idk bro. This is terrible

PHURIOUS

you read on the Internet HGH doesn't work ? lol bro HGH DOES work, and there are so many studies proving it

Pharmacom Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

you read on the Internet HGH doesn't work ? lol bro HGH DOES work, and there are so many studies proving it

Pharmacom Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
Don't you know that everything you read on the Internet is true?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Don't you know that everything you read on the Internet is true?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Just like the Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus, and the Jerry Springer show

Hello Dylan

Bro, you need to spend some time here in the forum and educate yourself in this topic. Learn the pros and cons, the right protocols, nuteition, training, side effects, I mean, you need to learn a lot before even talk about AAS.

Top Bottom