napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

To Anavar or not to Anavar that is the question.

I decided to add the anavar due to getting some unexpectedly and have never ran it on its own. I was loving the Osta and AC262 cycle I’m finishing but wanted to get e little extra before I start my summer cycle in a month or two. Should anything change about my PCT in a few weeks when I finish the SARMS and Anavar?
i dont know what your planned pct is but anavar needs a full pct, not just a mini pct.. i dont care what anyone says about it being "mild" I have an entire video dedicated to that bull shit idea... so you need a full pct just as with any other steroid,..

i dont know what your planned pct is but anavar needs a full pct, not just a mini pct.. i dont care what anyone says about it being "mild" I have an entire video dedicated to that bull shit idea... so you need a full pct just as with any other steroid,..
Sounds good I was planning on a full PCT anyways just to be on the safe side. Thanks for the info !

On my last four weeks of Osta and Ac 262. Curious if throwing in a some low dose Anavar for the remaining weeks would be of any benefit of not? I’m also starting some HCG so I would be running the Anavar with it for the last four weeks of cycle.

I know people do Anavar only cycles which is why I’m even considering throwing it in for 4 weeks. Iv always been against Anavar only but idk call me bored I guess.

Any thoughts?

I will do a break down of my SARMS cycle upon completion. Umbrella labs is the brand as I’m sure people will ask.
So imo it's no way worth it. Finish off your cycle currently like just do it k dawg 💪 take 6 wks off. We all know it sux !!! 😔. But It's is basically a weeker Anavar in comparison. My girl will never use osta again. She says nothing is better then real Var and I agree 100% This is why mini stacking or whatever that is you are saying is no bueno. Take the time. Then yes Always run some test with ANY anabolics it's must b law. How many times us vets say that shit lol. So bro I promise next cycle run 40mgs of var a day for wks 1 to 3 bump to 60 the last 5 WITH 250mgs test min a wk. Your gonna kill it and never think of osta again. Good luck my brotha

So imo it's no way worth it. Finish off your cycle currently like just do it k dawg 💪 take 6 wks off. We all know it sux !!! 😔. But It's is basically a weeker Anavar in comparison. My girl will never use osta again. She says nothing is better then real Var and I agree 100% This is why mini stacking or whatever that is you are saying is no bueno. Take the time. Then yes Always run some test with ANY anabolics it's must b law. How many times us vets say that shit lol. So bro I promise next cycle run 40mgs of var a day for wks 1 to 3 bump to 60 the last 5 WITH 250mgs test min a wk. Your gonna kill it and never think of osta again. Good luck my brotha
i would firmly disagree with that... although anavar can and does produce great results, when you run it at a standard dose as a male, the amount of toxicity alone is much more than people make it out to be and its just not worth it over time... you get NONE of that with ostarine whastsoever.. now, i do say that something like ac262 or acp105 arebetter than ostarine with very minimal sides and there are other options that are, but ostarine is old reliable for sure... i love anavar but wont even use it anymore at this point because of the cumulative amounts of toxicity over time and the way you feel after a certain point where with the sarms options, you feel tremendous the entire way through... to each their own and some people care far more about their health and how they feel etc.. .and thats subjective and up to the person using it...

Top Bottom