napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

To Anavar or not to Anavar that is the question.

Doyouevenlift

On my last four weeks of Osta and Ac 262. Curious if throwing in a some low dose Anavar for the remaining weeks would be of any benefit of not? I’m also starting some HCG so I would be running the Anavar with it for the last four weeks of cycle.

I know people do Anavar only cycles which is why I’m even considering throwing it in for 4 weeks. Iv always been against Anavar only but idk call me bored I guess.

Any thoughts?

I will do a break down of my SARMS cycle upon completion. Umbrella labs is the brand as I’m sure people will ask.

guys like mobster have broken world records on anavar only. so talk to him about that logic that its no good on its own.

Stevesmi is correct. Multiple Var only cycles. The current one is Var, RAD140 and my daily MK677 (that'll stay after the cycle ends)

I will def not be adding in Tren. Not going to add Test in as I’m taking a break from injectible say the moment possibly start again in a few months that’s why I’m not on it now. I am taking HCG but that doesn’t really count as an injectible.

hcg is completey unnecessary with sarms and really in general but to each their own... you can add anavar if you want, i dont see the need but if you do, by all means, go for it bro

On my last four weeks of Osta and Ac 262. Curious if throwing in a some low dose Anavar for the remaining weeks would be of any benefit of not? I’m also starting some HCG so I would be running the Anavar with it for the last four weeks of cycle.

I know people do Anavar only cycles which is why I’m even considering throwing it in for 4 weeks. Iv always been against Anavar only but idk call me bored I guess.

Any thoughts?

I will do a break down of my SARMS cycle upon completion. Umbrella labs is the brand as I’m sure people will ask.
I go winny

hcg is completey unnecessary with sarms and really in general but to each their own... you can add anavar if you want, i dont see the need but if you do, by all means, go for it bro
I decided to add the anavar due to getting some unexpectedly and have never ran it on its own. I was loving the Osta and AC262 cycle I’m finishing but wanted to get e little extra before I start my summer cycle in a month or two. Should anything change about my PCT in a few weeks when I finish the SARMS and Anavar?

Top Bottom