napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle number 2 (log)

Donk

Well guys after the recovery/pct from my first cycle and getting my blood work done I'm ready for round 2 and in so pumped. My Robo super juice will be here Friday and I'm so ready to go back on. I have my full pct planned out and I'm just waiting on my aromasin. I'll lay out my pct when I get back to my computer.
Stats
26 years old
6'4"
203 lbs
15% bc (winter bulk)

I already know I'm about to get drilled for this but it's already done. First cycle was test e 500/wk, deca 400/wk, anadrol 50mg/day for 4 weeks. I am gonna repeat this cycle again for 12 weeks. Last cycle I put on 25lbs and kept 20. Let's see how it goes this time!

No it was four weeks. The doctor said it was within the normal range, I know him so I just told him the truth lol.

cool the only thing I can see anyone saying is bring down the deca and test a little. folks are getting amazing results at 150-200 range on those. but hey I haven't dabbled that far yet. I am however on a bombs now and holy shit I have gained 5-7 lbs in 2 weeks. I will certainly be following your log

I actually got the flu in my last cycle on week 8 and it I feel like it held me back a lot. Like I felt very weak on lost quite a bit and then just gained back where I was from wk 9-12

ya 25 lbs is quite a gain how was your strength and endurance? have you considered stacking with sarms? atleast gw and sr just for endurance and fat cutting? what are your goals this time?

20 lbs is pretty awesome man. Congrats! I hope you achieve some similar results this time around as well!
Have you read any of the John Doe bodybuilder stuff? He is a huge advocate of the "old school cycles" where you run lower doses and get great results. It may go unwarranted, but I am a huge cardarine fan and would recommend that in every cycle! It seems that when I'm on it my strength doesn't deplete from the beginning to end of my workout. Only SARM I've taken, but it sure is one of my favorite compounds. Good luck mate!

20 lbs is pretty awesome man. Congrats! I hope you achieve some similar results this time around as well!
Have you read any of the John Doe bodybuilder stuff? He is a huge advocate of the "old school cycles" where you run lower doses and get great results. It may go unwarranted, but I am a huge cardarine fan and would recommend that in every cycle! It seems that when I'm on it my strength doesn't deplete from the beginning to end of my workout. Only SARM I've taken, but it sure is one of my favorite compounds. Good luck mate!

if you read around that is the exact thing some of the top guys here are doing low dose deca and test and having amazing results. not trying to change your mind Donk but they have been doing this shit a lot longer than we have and I have faith and trust in any protocol they set up for me. have not been steered wrong yet

Well guys after the recovery/pct from my first cycle and getting my blood work done I'm ready for round 2 and in so pumped. My Robo super juice will be here Friday and I'm so ready to go back on. I have my full pct planned out and I'm just waiting on my aromasin. I'll lay out my pct when I get back to my computer.
Stats
26 years old
6'4"
203 lbs
15% bc (winter bulk)

I already know I'm about to get drilled for this but it's already done. First cycle was test e 500/wk, deca 400/wk, anadrol 50mg/day for 4 weeks. I am gonna repeat this cycle again for 12 weeks. Last cycle I put on 25lbs and kept 20. Let's see how it goes this time!
I think the gear is way overkill for your second cycle, and you was a bit wreckless for your first. At your height/weight and bodyfat level you are extremely undersized and really shouldn't be on juice at all in my opinion. The fact that you gained 20 lbs your first cycle meant you started cycling at 180ish, which at 6'4" is tiny. I think you are going about things the wrong way here buddy. I'm not trying to be too hard on you but I want you to make the right decisions. I think you should look into other options, and get your diet and training in order which obviously has some big holes

I'd like to keep another 20 I'm literally just trying to bulk. Right now I'm not trying to cut. My strength increased dramatically but it's not like being on my cycle. I'm very weary of swarms so for now I tend to stay away from them. On cycle I do 2 hour workouts with no issue so endurance off cycle not quite as long but in very happy with my results

I put on 33 pounds naturally before my first cycle my goal is 230 so I know it's optimal to start now but I'm not trying to get a huge physique. I know I should have waited but now that I started I really don't wanna go back to secondary virginity

I put on 33 pounds naturally before my first cycle my goal is 230 so I know it's optimal to start now but I'm not trying to get a huge physique. I know I should have waited but now that I started I really don't wanna go back to secondary virginity

sarms aint no joke man, very good results if you get it from this forum, read around very good feedback and better for your internals as well if you run it with a test base im sure you will make some gainzzzz

I go way back to Evo I'm very skeptical of sarms. Any of the guys that have been around for a bit will know why.

Last edited:
ya I have heard but I am on my 2nd run and my wife as well. I know the feeling of feeling scammed but I can tell you pe and sarms x now is the real fucking deal man

I go way back to Evo I'm very skeptical of sarms. Any of the guys that have been around for a bit will know why.

skepticism is there because more so than not, companies try to rip off customers with poorly dosed products etc... that is not allowed on this forum... its not sarms in general you should ever be skeptical about, its companies selling them... sarms themselves work wonders but many companies give them a bad name because of what they are providing...

im not going to beat you up about your first cycle but what i am going to tell you is that while the 20lb. gain is impressive, considering your weight at your height, your still way underweight... what you did was grow too rapidly and your going to probably do it again with this cycle... your going to end up being quite sorry bro, because your going to cause far too enhanced growth on a body that has not reached anywhere near natural potential... your going to end up suffering frequent injuries, your going to really do a number on tendons, ligaments as well as bones and the likelihood of a future in running cycles is very low for you, not to mention running these type of compounds this early in your career as well as this frequently... ive seen this time and time again and people often do not listen and live in the moment thinking they are ok for the time being... yet they do not think nor understand about the ramifications of their future, which often ends up being far worse than expected... its up to you but im telling you, your not going to like how this turns out

I think you should drop the Anadrol... You can get plenty of quality gains with just Test /Deca... Save the Anadrol for later on down the road... It's the responsible thing to do...

What about ancillaries?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you should drop the Anadrol... You can get plenty of quality gains with just Test /Deca... Save the Anadrol for later on down the road... It's the responsible thing to do...

What about ancillaries?

i would definitely agree with that but its rather unwise to run any cycle in general to be honest being that undersized... but if your intent on learning the hard way, at the minimum drop the anadrol...

Top Bottom