napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm cycle suggestion

Karim Benmaz

Hello,

I did a cycle that I asked for a suggestion from you guys a while back. It was lgd-4033 rad-140 and cardarine for 12 weeks and then pct nolvadex and cardarine for 4 weeks and it was an excellent cycle. I am now couple months off the cycle and want to start a new cycle for winter. I’m 250lbs at 12% body fat. Diet, sleep, and recovery is good. What can you guys suggest for another bulking cycle to get as big as possible.

Thank you, Karim

Also I forgot to mention. What PCT would you guys suggest. And another thing to is that I will be living in Australia for about the next year due to family issues, and in Australia sarms are not legal. In the states I ordered from umbrella labs as you guys suggested, but I’m wondering if you know anyone companies who will ship from the states or if there are suppliers based out here in Australia. All input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, Karim

There are so many horrible sarms in Australia and i would STRONGLY advise you to steer clear of any out there as many out there run scams and often act as though they are working with other companies when they are not... I would strongly avoid them...

For your cycle, I would go with

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 YK-11 (MYOBOL) 10 mg per day split doses… 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later
1-12 LGD-3303 (MEGABOLIC) 20 mg per day split doses… 10 mg in the a.m . and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
N2guard
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

This time od add in yk11. Dylans protocol is ypur best bet. Check out umbrella labs for ypur sarms. Make sure ypu have a good source

Hello,

Sorry for a late response I had to get a new phone and Australian SIM card because old one was locked to AT&T. I ordered off sarmsforsale so I hope it gets through customs and gets to me. But again thank you guys for the suggestion of the cycle and PCT. I will keep you guys posted on how it goes.

Thank you, Karim

Dylan has you completely covered on this with his amazing information! For the best quality make sure to check out Umbrella Labs!!

Top Bottom