napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle number 2 (log)

I go way back to Evo I'm very skeptical of sarms. Any of the guys that have been around for a bit will know why.

Read all the reviews and logs and then use your own common sense. SARMS are the shit, and as far as I'm concerned you could be advancing even further by incorporating them in your PCT, and utilizing them between cycles. Hell, even using them during your cycle really completes your stack.

I have to agree with the guys on this.. You're going to have issues gaining weight that quickly.

im not going to beat you up about your first cycle but what i am going to tell you is that while the 20lb. gain is impressive, considering your weight at your height, your still way underweight... what you did was grow too rapidly and your going to probably do it again with this cycle... your going to end up being quite sorry bro, because your going to cause far too enhanced growth on a body that has not reached anywhere near natural potential... your going to end up suffering frequent injuries, your going to really do a number on tendons, ligaments as well as bones and the likelihood of a future in running cycles is very low for you, not to mention running these type of compounds this early in your career as well as this frequently... ive seen this time and time again and people often do not listen and live in the moment thinking they are ok for the time being... yet they do not think nor understand about the ramifications of their future, which often ends up being far worse than expected... its up to you but im telling you, your not going to like how this turns out

Exactly, and well said Dylan. Nobody should be recommending steroids here. Not with this height, weight, and body fat level. This is a perfect example of somebody that has not come close to achieving a good base or foundation before cycling, and those that continue down that path are setting themselves up for disaster. It never ends well

Top Bottom