napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cruise Advice

MillerLight

Hey Guys,
Im coming to the end of my 14 week blast of 500mg Sust EW (which I have slowly been dropping due to bad acne currently on 250mg EW) 450mg NPP EW and 40mg Tbol ED for 6 weeks, arimidex .5 EOD, caber when needed.
I have 2 weeks left till I go back on my TRT of 150mg Test e.
I will be giving myself 6 weeks on the TRT dose before I go get blood for my next doctor apt.
Thru out this blast I have been using a liver support, OMEGA 3 and b12.
This cycle has given me very minimal side effects except for the acne, I have been washing myself down with apple cider vinegar before bed and it has help tremendously.

Questions

1. Will 6 weeks be long enough to have my blood level resemble my TRT dose? I was planning on donating blood about 3 weeks before testing but if its not necessary I would like to not do that.
2. If I dose with RAD 140 at 20mg ED leading up to my blood work will this increase my testosterone levels?
3. Will introducing mk 677 help minimize any potential muscle lose while on cruise?

Thank You

Try a single ester in lieu of Sustanon next time and you should get less acne. Blood levels will be stable and you won't have 4 different esters peaking at different times. If you're acne prone you want to keep blood levels as stable as possible. Lowering and tapering at the end of the cycle will just make things worse.

If test e is for your TRT I dont know why you didn't just increase the dosage of that to run your 500mg instead of switching all your esters around to sustanon. Simplicity is better, easier, and will give you less sides like acne

the reason I switched was because I live in Canada and the Canadian post was on strike making all the orders back up. I was only able to get my hands on sust at the time.

I found it very good, I was pinning 3 times a week at 1 cc at a time. I did enjoy the joint relief especially in the shoulders. I did not notice any water retention. I had some friends run NPP and their faces blotted up like crazy... for me it did not. I will defs run it again after my cruise.

Out of curiosity how did you like the NPP? Starting my cycle of it next week

I found it very good, I was pinning 3 times a week at 1 cc at a time. I did enjoy the joint relief especially in the shoulders. I did not notice any water retention. I had some friends run NPP and their faces blotted up like crazy... for me it did not. I will defs run it again after my cruise. The only side I would say is for the first couple weeks my nuts seemed to really shrink. It might of been me over thinking it but they did come back.

I found it very good, I was pinning 3 times a week at 1 cc at a time. I did enjoy the joint relief especially in the shoulders. I did not notice any water retention. I had some friends run NPP and their faces blotted up like crazy... for me it did not. I will defs run it again after my cruise. The only side I would say is for the first couple weeks my nuts seemed to really shrink. It might of been me over thinking it but they did come back.

any prolactin issues? and im assuming you ran it @300mg weekly. A bit worried about the bloat for sure

Top Bottom