napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Extending a Cycle or Not...

m555zma

Guys. My 12 week test cyp cycle of 350mg/week is ending soon (just test, nothing else).
However, my Tren from Pinnacle Labs jury arrived!! I really want to add on 8 weeks of tren, but I really should follow the rules and donate blood and cruise for 12 weeks first at 100mg test/week..
Would it be dangerous to add on 8 weeks tren at 75mg/eod? Then cruise for 12weeks+8weeks=20weeks??
If I do this I would lower the test to trt levels so at least my body doesn't have to continue 350/week....

That would be EXTREMELY ignorant to do... i would never advise that under any circumstance to anyone whatsoever...

Guys. My 12 week test cyp cycle of 350mg/week is ending soon (just test, nothing else).
However, my Tren from Pinnacle Labs jury arrived!! I really want to add on 8 weeks of tren, but I really should follow the rules and donate blood and cruise for 12 weeks first at 100mg test/week..
Would it be dangerous to add on 8 weeks tren at 75mg/eod? Then cruise for 12weeks+8weeks=20weeks??
If I do this I would lower the test to trt levels so at least my body doesn't have to continue 350/week....
brfo 350 is just above sport trt that nothing crazy. I would add 6 weeks tren then pull out to trt

Seriously take the proper time off don't he stupid about it, you are jumping from the shallow end of the pool all the way into the deep end with tren... tren is something you need to prepare yourself for and it is very unforgiving with the body, run bloods before starting so you understand what is happening just incase.

Its definitely best to wait until next cycle. You've been on long enough and ypull get a lot more put of it that way. If you ran it now ypu wpuldnt see a lot. Your body is trying to achieve homeostasis that far into a cycle so your gains stall out

Top Bottom