napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardarine info

rahmad

Hi Dylan.

I just wanted to ask if it’s possible for Cardarine to make me look a bit flat? Like as if my muscles are depleted?

I’ve been on 10mg everyday for the past 2.5 weeks and I’m loving the endurance and added workout intensity. Just wondering if that is leading to me totally depleting my glycogen stores?

Should I be upping my carb intake?

Thank yoy

everyone is different on that but if you are noticing it, which is possible dependent on the person and their diet then of course you need to make changes.. its subjective to the individual and you have to understand and listen to your body

It may just be because your carbs are not high enough. Thays generally what causes you to be flat

Hi Dylan.

I just wanted to ask if it’s possible for Cardarine to make me look a bit flat? Like as if my muscles are depleted?

I’ve been on 10mg everyday for the past 2.5 weeks and I’m loving the endurance and added workout intensity. Just wondering if that is leading to me totally depleting my glycogen stores?

Should I be upping my carb intake?

Thank yoy
well if you doing cardio with the GW you will get a lil flat.

Dylan has it all covered for you! I recommend Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale for the best quality SARMS and peptides!

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Top Bottom