bannednutritionRegenRx

Can't take this anymore...

Souryaa

Stats:

Male, 65kg/145lb, 28 years old

Deadlift 1RM: 150kg / 330lb
Bench 1RM: 87.5kg / 193lb

Background info:

I have been lifting consistently for over a year now and reached these numbers when at my fattest. Started as a skinny fat, super weak nerd.

Every time I go on a cut my life almost ends.......... 500 calories deficit hits me like nothing on this world in a few days and by the time i get properly lean I am super weak, lost muscle, and feel like shit.

I can't take this shit anymore. I started caring about being healthy and this ain't healthy. Putting on more muscle and caring about my physique would require me to mess up with all the other aspects of my life and this is unacceptable.

Question:

As health is a concern I already mentioned, I wouldn't take steroids. But I am guessing SARMS would actually make my life style much better judging from the info provided here. So I'd really appreciate any suggestions on what should I start with for my bulking cycles and cutting cycles and why.

Thanks in advance, guys.

Could be a # of things. Why are you trying to cut if you weigh 145?

What is your height and body fat bud?

Sarms can definitely help and if you tell me your specific goal I can help set something up for you. Do you want to add muscle and drop bodyfat at the same time?

Could be a # of things. Why are you trying to cut if you weigh 145?
Hes just started lifting, and you know how the new guys that are skinny fat think that if they cut without a solid base theyll look like zac efron or something. I know ive been there before lol.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

It doesn't need to be at the same time if it complicates things (like when natty). But when I cut I would like to be considerably leaner than that picture if possible and I want my lifts up. Cause 150kg deadlift sucks IMO

Well bro, here is a good stack of recommend to you at the moment. You'll get nice lean strength and size gains with this stack. It's one of my personal favorites

Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 rad140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 s4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Lgd 10mg per day dosed in the am

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
Gw 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

Thx, mate. Why such combination in specific? Also... Would a stand-alone compound be too different? Cause my budget isn't that high ATM.

A) You have nothing to cut. (That's a compliment)
B) PR's mean nothing unless you're a powerlifter. However if you want to add to your DL you will need to start csrrrying some fat and water.
C) if your budget is low, spend what you have on nutrition, not AAS or SARMS.

A) You have nothing to cut. (That's a compliment)
B) PR's mean nothing unless you're a powerlifter. However if you want to add to your DL you will need to start csrrrying some fat and water.
C) if your budget is low, spend what you have on nutrition, not AAS or SARMS.

I'm curious to know what his diet and caloric intake is like

He seems too gain fat when bulking and loose muscle cutting so obviously needs some help with nutrition this is your primary objective at the moment dial in your diet . if your getting week and loosing excessive muscle when cutting and blowing up all puffy when you bulk your doing it wrong and that's gonna be and endless cycle of madness.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Thx, mate. Why such combination in specific? Also... Would a stand-alone compound be too different? Cause my budget isn't that high ATM.

The combination is the best recommendation I could give you based on what your goals are and the results desired. If you want to cut it down due to budget, I'd go with LGD and S4. Basically the same thing posted above minus RAD140

That is an incredibly powerful and effective combo

My macro intake is extremely controlled. I measure freaking every single thing or scan it (MyFitnessPal).

Bulking: Around 2600 to 3200 calories (at my fattest, 70kg)
Cutting: Starts at 2400 and goes down to 1800 but only at the very end (previous photo).

I am 169cm tall so I am sure these numbers seem small to you guys but consider my height and my weight.

Although I feel like pure crap almost as soon as I start cutting, if I recomp for 1 or 2 weeks my lifts go back to pretty much the strength it was before. So I don't think I lost too much muscle mass. Protein intake always around 140g per day.

The combination is the best recommendation I could give you based on what your goals are and the results desired. If you want to cut it down due to budget, I'd go with LGD and S4. Basically the same thing posted above minus RAD140

That is an incredibly powerful and effective combo

I hear ya, will take your suggestion, my friend. Is it absolutely necessary to include PCT? If so, it should be done after 12 weeks, right?

"What are you eating in a typical day?" means Xoz of chicken, Xoz of fish, etc.

Dude wth? There's nothing wrong with you.

Except getting to that is harder to me than for a bodybuilder to get to 5% bodyfat. Anyone that knows me worries. Extremely tired, barely talk, no sex drive, don't want to leave the house when I don't need to, hard to concentrate on anything, etc... Plus, I personally don't find that to be that lean at all.

"What are you eating in a typical day?" means Xoz of chicken, Xoz of fish, etc.

Lean meats and protein products such as protein bars and whey for my protein goals, usually.

Rest of the macros vary a lot. Things like rice, potatoes, oats, beans, fruits, you name it. I also take care of my micro nutrients with supplementation.

Honestly? I highly doubt it's my diet. You know, aside from the fact that I am forced to eat less than some people would in a single sitting.

Top Bottom