napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can't take this anymore...

Lean meats and protein products such as protein bars and whey for my protein goals, usually.

Rest of the macros vary a lot. Things like rice, potatoes, oats, beans, fruits, you name it. I also take care of my micro nutrients with supplementation.

Honestly? I highly doubt it's my diet. You know, aside from the fact that I am forced to eat less than some people would in a single sitting.

This STILL doesn't answer my question.

If you want to save yourself a LONG train of aggravation, forget a out the idea of getting to 5% body fat.

You've been training for 1 year, give it time. Some guys require more trial & error than others.

He want too achieve a true 5 percent body fat and maintain it really that's not possible not a real 5 percent may be 1 of those funky electric machines or wrongly done caliper measurement but a true 5 percent is stage ready for bodybuilding that Christmas tren in lower back and striated glutes .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

LOL...? Guys... Who said anything about me ever being 5% bodyfat?! Never heard of someone doing this if not for elite level competitions.

Yet, I don't consider myself to be too lean. Never had a DEXA done or anything but I'd guess 12-15% maybe, who knows.

Feeling so bad because of this level of bodyfat is a shame IMHO. Must have shitty genetics, or messed up testosterone (what I think it is) or who the hell knows. All I know is that is harder to me to get to this level of bobyfat than others to get to much lower than that. That's what I said. And by hard I mean feeling so bad that there's no point whatsoever.

So I am guessing going on SARMS would help me hormonally with this, right? Also would build more muscle and lower the bodyfat when I decide to cut again. With the likes of Carderine and Ostarine?

I never met anyone that is on any SARM so I can't tell exactly how much help they would be. Hope everything makes more sense now cause the conversation got completely mixed up.

LOL...? Guys... Who said anything about me ever being 5% bodyfat?! Never heard of someone doing this if not for elite level competitions.

Yet, I don't consider myself to be too lean. Never had a DEXA done or anything but I'd guess 12-15% maybe, who knows.

Feeling so bad because of this level of bodyfat is a shame IMHO. Must have shitty genetics, or messed up testosterone (what I think it is) or who the hell knows. All I know is that is harder to me to get to this level of bobyfat than others to get to much lower than that. That's what I said. And by hard I mean feeling so bad that there's no point whatsoever.

So I am guessing going on SARMS would help me hormonally with this, right? Also would build more muscle and lower the bodyfat when I decide to cut again. With the likes of Carderine and Ostarine?

I never met anyone that is on any SARM so I can't tell exactly how much help they would be. Hope everything makes more sense now cause the conversation got completely mixed up.

Your pic doesn't look bad bro. You want to get leaner, but every time you try and cut down you feel like shit, is that right? What are your cutting calories? What is your BMR? How much cardio are you doing when cutting? How many days are you lifting when cutting?

IMO it sounds like it's your diet as well. Let me clarify why I think it's your diet. I think and I could be wrong that your food selections are spot on meaning you eat the right things most of the time, that's not what I mean by your diet. What I mean is that you haven't found YOUR sweet spot or in between! It sounds like you go to extremes to attain either of your goals cutting or bulking! When you wrote, if I recomp for 1-2 weeks my strength goes back to where it was, during that 1-2 weeks recomp what are your macros?

IMO it sounds like it's your diet as well. Let me clarify why I think it's your diet. I think and I could be wrong that your food selections are spot on meaning you eat the right things most of the time, that's not what I mean by your diet. What I mean is that you haven't found YOUR sweet spot or in between! It sounds like you go to extremes to attain either of your goals cutting or bulking! When you wrote, if I recomp for 1-2 weeks my strength goes back to where it was, during that 1-2 weeks recomp what are your macros?

Around 2500 kcal, mate. 3000 seems to be a slow bulk to me.

What is your diet specifically? List out meals/food, weight, etc. You say you track every single thing meticulously, just share it so we can see. Best way to find the issue is to lay it all out on the table. Training, cardio, nutrition. You shouldn't be feeling the way you do at your bodyfat percentage. Help us help you.

Your pic doesn't look bad bro. You want to get leaner, but every time you try and cut down you feel like shit, is that right? What are your cutting calories? What is your BMR? How much cardio are you doing when cutting? How many days are you lifting when cutting?

I seem to only be a "normal guy" at around 3k kcal. But I definitely put on weight up to around 68kg at that after a while. Abs would be completely, completely gone. They are barely visible now IMO. That's just good lighting and flexing in that pic.

I lift 4 days per week both cut and bulk. Upper/lower split. Prioritising the 4 main movements, overhead press, bench press, deadlift and squat and then throwing other exercises after that.

BMR = 1600+

Cardio = 1h LISS per day average. Fast paced walk from my home to a park uphill. I also do a whole lot of walking aside from this depending on the day.

Around 2500 kcal, mate. 3000 seems to be a slow bulk to me.

Here is my opinion, I say that is your base and everything revolves around those numbers! When you want to cut you TAKE YOUR TIME and slowly decrease some carbs and up cardio but nothing is done in a drastic way! After taking a small amount of carbs away you check progress with scale, skin fold measurements, regular tape measurements, to gauge progress! The same goes with bulking just add a small amount of carbs and check progress!! If you go to extremes in bulking or cutting it's always gonna take more when it comes time for next goal. Staying around what you recomp at put you closer to either goal and doesn't require such an extreme where your suffering! One last thing is this shit is all mental bro, you could have the perfect plan and not see what you want to see and go to an extreme and cause yourself more harm! When it come time to check the mirror yes be honest and be hungry but also see the good!!! Finish your critic with something positive about yourself so you don't push too far in either direction!! Hope that makes sense bro as I am sending from my phone!

What is your diet specifically? List out meals/food, weight, etc. You say you track every single thing meticulously, just share it so we can see. Best way to find the issue is to lay it all out on the table. Training, cardio, nutrition. You shouldn't be feeling the way you do at your bodyfat percentage. Help us help you.

There you go, mate. Completely random example tho. Like I said, I do flexible eating (IIFYM). I can say, however that:

Most of my protein intake comes from: Lean meats, whey, protein bars, greek yogurt, milk.

Most carbs: Grains like rice and beans, oats, potatoes, fruits.

Most fats: I easily hit fat intake without caring about it. Like, the fat from a meat, from a bar or even from a fruit/nut.

photo_2017-06-12_18-19-26.jpg
photo_2017-06-12_18-19-26.jpg

Here is my opinion, I say that is your base and everything revolves around those numbers! When you want to cut you TAKE YOUR TIME and slowly decrease some carbs and up cardio but nothing is done in a drastic way! After taking a small amount of carbs away you check progress with scale, skin fold measurements, regular tape measurements, to gauge progress! The same goes with bulking just add a small amount of carbs and check progress!! If you go to extremes in bulking or cutting it's always gonna take more when it comes time for next goal. Staying around what you recomp at put you closer to either goal and doesn't require such an extreme where your suffering! One last thing is this shit is all mental bro, you could have the perfect plan and not see what you want to see and go to an extreme and cause yourself more harm! When it come time to check the mirror yes be honest and be hungry but also see the good!!! Finish your critic with something positive about yourself so you don't push too far in either direction!! Hope that makes sense bro as I am sending from my phone!

I feel you, man. I know that drastically reducing to a specific number is dangerous. I mentioned before, however that when I started this cut it was at 2400. After a couple weeks it went down to 2200, noticed water going down. most of the cut was at 2000. Then 1800 at the last 3 weeks. Went from 68kg to around 64kg. Seen it be 63kg some days that I seemed very dry and lean.

I wasn't feeling good even when I got to 2200...

Honestly? I only feel like I have energy to be jumping around and behaving normally at around 3000. I need to be shoving food down my throat. Probably some burgers or something since I don't have the appetite for 3000 most days. Only then I feel like I can finish 3, 5 sets of deadlift and still be able to calculate 2 x 2 in my head. XD

This is a very easy fix;

Stop trying to do everything at once. Spend 6-8 months adding size. Maybe more time. Then shape it.

You increase your appetite slowly by adding calories a little @ a time.

If your training routine isn't working then change it.

And you have to have some degree of patience.

This is a very easy fix;

Stop trying to do everything at once. Spend 6-8 months adding size. Maybe more time. Then shape it.

You increase your appetite slowly by adding calories a little @ a time.

If your training routine isn't working then change it.

And you have to have some degree of patience.

Thanks. I also think this would help. It's also time to undo any hormonal issues. Gonna have to get "soft" and put up with it for a while.

About the SARMS though, would I be expecting visible difference in lifts and physique in a couple cycles? What is a reasonable expectation I should have using S4 and LGD-4033 recommended dosages?

Top Bottom