napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best short preconceptions cycle.

FitCre-asian

Best short precontest cycle.

Master over 50 competitor. Like to do a short 8 week cycle. Cruise 4 weeks on low test and repeat another 8 week cycle. The other option is one long cycle which I'd prefer not to do. Minimizing risk is important to me. I understand the risk at using gear regardless.

Done 2 cycles last year first time ever. 1st test cyp only at 500mg @ 250x2 weekly 7 weeks (didn't order enough)
2nd cycle test cyp same above for 10 weeks with Winstrol last 3 weeks. ** hair was thinning not a fan. Did full PCT from Isarms.

Ready to do April show and cycle just 8 weeks.

Diet and training on point. Competed many times over 3 decades.

I'm not looking to add a lot of muscle weight. Mores quality and definition (diet is key this I know.)

I was contemplating running test cyp at 500mg weekly with either masteron/EQ/Primo/Tren. Just not sure what would be best bang for buck.

I appreciate any input. Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Master over 50 competitor. Like to do a short 8 week cycle. Cruise 4 weeks on low test and repeat another 8 week cycle. The other option is one long cycle which I'd prefer not to do. Minimizing risk is important to me. I understand the risk at using gear regardless.

Done 2 cycles last year first time ever. 1st test cyp only at 500mg @ 250x2 weekly 7 weeks (didn't order enough)
2nd cycle test cyp same above for 10 weeks with Winstrol last 3 weeks. ** hair was thinning not a fan. Did full PCT from Isarms.

I'm not looking to add a lot of muscle weight. Mores quality and definition (diet is key this I know.)

I was contemplating running test cyp at 500mg weekly with either masteron/EQ/Primo/Tren. Just not sure what would be best bang for buck.

If you are wanting to go only 8 weeks you are going to have to stick with short esters so, EQ and primo really aren't worth running. However I'd go a little longer at 12 weeks, and add some sarms in to help you harden up and lean out. Here is what I'd recommend to you bud.

Get your SARMS and pct from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 Test C 350mg per week
1-12 Masteron 600mg per week
1-12 Tren 300mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 caber 0.5mg twice per week
https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/shred-stack-12-weeks-2
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

If you are wanting to go only 8 weeks you are going to have to stick with short esters so, EQ and primo really aren't worth running. However I'd go a little longer at 12 weeks, and add some sarms in to help you harden up and lean out. Here is what I'd recommend to you bud.

Get your SARMS and pct from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 Test C 350mg per week
1-12 Masteron 600mg per week
1-12 Tren 300mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 caber 0.5mg twice per week
https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/shred-stack-12-weeks-2
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Ease up Rick lol..tren? it'd his 3rd cycle and he's only ran test and winstrol in his last 2 cycles

I'm going against Rick on this one bro. Tren is a beast. And you've never tried it before and the sides are ruthless and hard to tolerate and it's gona wreck your health markers..I'd keep the cycle the same except take tren out and put Proviron in its place at 50mgs ed. That will give you more vascularity and cut..

hey bro, as you have already been told, primo and eq are out here... you need to run them a lot longer than you are wanting and test cyp would also be out.. you would be looking at test prop and then it would depend on your body fat whether or not masteron is something you could go with... if you can run a longer cycle, i can give you something far better to work with... im not comfortable recommending tren on a third cycle... fourth, probably yes but not yet... i would go with the longer cycle... i think your confused on the "risk factor" because if you ran 16 weeks of primo and eq or 8 weeks of tren ace, the 16 week cycle would be safer for you...

Thanks for the tips. I agree Trent is not something I wanna dabble with right now. I've trained 30 plus years naturally and my body responds well.

**to be more clear, My main shows (from Feb 4th are 21 and 23 weeks away) the 8 weeks cycle was for a local show I wanted to jump in here in April.

Facts for me
* dropping test cyp 2 1/2weeks from last show worked. well. I did not use any A.I. and this could've been reason I held water during whole cycle. Would using aromasin during cycle help with water retention.

** just thinking, could I use short esters of suggested cycle above for show in 10 weeks then cruise for 4 weeks and do another 12 weeks? Thanks guys for input.

If the goal was to nail the 21 and 23 week shows, how would you go about it?. Local show just for goal setting/motivation

Top Bottom