napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low Dose

servicemangler

Started a cyp deca cycle about 3 weeks ago 100 mg test and 250 deca. Just starting to feel it and up 7lbs of weight which Im sure some is water. Blood work just done before cycle and all good other than BUN a tad high also A!C a little high but lower than last check because Im on metformin. Im 58 so no need to get crazy on doses and I always seem to do good with that. So Stevesmi Im taking your advise and believe its going to work well. Im letting the deca do the work. I am not TRT and always seem to recover pretty quick.

BUN is blood urea nitrogen. a tad high is not necessarily anything to worry about off cycle. a combo of high protein diet, muscle mass, muscle breakdown etc Can cause that 2 be elevated but it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with your kidneys. you would have to do additional tests to confirm anything via a doctor

BUN is blood urea nitrogen. a tad high is not necessarily anything to worry about off cycle. a combo of high protein diet, muscle mass, muscle breakdown etc Can cause that 2 be elevated but it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with your kidneys. you would have to do additional tests to confirm anything via a do

BUN is blood urea nitrogen. a tad high is not necessarily anything to worry about off cycle. a combo of high protein diet, muscle mass, muscle breakdown etc Can cause that 2 be elevated but it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with your kidneys. you would have to do additional tests to confirm anything via a doctor
exactly right, its pretty common in people doing high intensity working out and also high protein intake... ive always had mine go up and down... ive been keeping it in good range with a lot of supplementation efforts that ive figured out... organic REAL cranberry juice is quite helpful as well

Started a cyp deca cycle about 3 weeks ago 100 mg test and 250 deca. Just starting to feel it and up 7lbs of weight which Im sure some is water. Blood work just done before cycle and all good other than BUN a tad high also A!C a little high but lower than last check because Im on metformin. Im 58 so no need to get crazy on doses and I always seem to do good with that. So Stevesmi Im taking your advise and believe its going to work well. Im letting the deca do the work. I am not TRT and always seem to recover pretty quick.
Low dose is way to go if you have quality gear

Top Bottom