napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Beastmode is back!!

beastmode45

Hey guys. Been away from the forum for a while. Work got into the way with a new job that started in August 2017. Been staying in shape, but not as focused as I was. Ready to restart things and make some gains over the next 6-12 months. Hoping to stay focused. I’m cleaning up my diet starting this month while I heal from a BJJ rib injury (tore some intercostal muscles in my left lower ribs - worse f’n pain I’ve ever experienced and I’ve had a lot of injuries).

Anyway, a little about me:

Height: 5’11”
Weight: 180
Bodyfat: 16%
Training: 30 Years of training off/on (mostly on)
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run):
I took my first SARMS cycle in 2017. I have never done anything prior (or since).

Here was my cycle:
- RAD140
- LGD4033
- S4
- GW510516
- MK2866
Took all as prescribed by Dylan. Worked Great!! Had a ton of strength gains and fat levels went slightly down. It was more of a bulking cycle it felt. Next SARMS cycle will lean slightly more towards cutting, while increasing strength vs size.

PCT for each cycle: MiniPCT protocol by Dylan

Goals: My goal now is to heal over the next month naturally from the rib infury, then start lifting/training again. I want to lose 4% BF (get to 12%), and maintain 180 (maybe slight loss), but want to gain strength.

Supplements (if any): MultiV, Calcium, Fish oil, Protein as needed

General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) - no allergies: Working on a 40/30/30 (C/P/F) diet of 2700 calories daily. Clean foods. 1 cheat day on Friday night. Tracking via MyFitnessPal.

Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.): My plan is to do CrossFit 3x/week, Additional Traditional Lifts 4x/week in the mornings, BJJ 2-3x/week in the evenings, and Yoga 2x/week (mornings when not doing CF or lifting) to maintain flexibility and prevent new injuries.

Now I just need to find my best source for SARMS since sarmsx.com is no longer around. Will keep browsing the forums and will eventually find a trusted one just like last time.

Looking forward to getting back at this. See you guys around.

Will be posting pics soon...

B

Top Bottom