napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin during cycle

Extreme

Though I know that using Aromasin during a cycle is OK when It's required, I was told when I was doing the blood test that doing Aromasin during a cycle is a key element in shutdown and a key element in slow recovery from shutdown.

I need to know how that is possible!
I do using Aromasin cuz I have Test in my cycle and it works better than Aramadex.

Can anyone advice ?

Though I know that using Aromasin during a cycle is OK when It's required, I was told when I was doing the blood test that doing Aromasin during a cycle is a key element in shutdown and a key element in slow recovery from shutdown.

I do using Aromasin cuz I have Test in my cycle and it works better than Aramadex.

Can anyone advice ?

who told you this ?

Lol, the negative feedback of natural test is based on estrogen. Having high e2 would be what makes hpta recovery slower. So no its not going to shut you down more.

Can anyone advice ?

Where in the world did you hear this kind of ridiculous nonsense? It's quite the opposite. Aromasin is the only AI that can actually help recovery because of its ability to increase free test and lower SHBG

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Can anyone advice ?

So who is the meathead that spewed this bull shit to you?

A doctor of internal medicine in down town. I ignored his statement, I have been using Aromasin for the past two years.
What a meathead Doctor

Thanks guys for the reply

A doctor of internal medicine in down town. I ignored his statement, I have been using Aromasin for the past two years.
What a meathead Doctor

at least you have common sense bro, because some would just take their word for it.. see THIS pisses me off to no end... not you brother but the doctor spewing off info he is clueless on... what a fucking douchebag... im glad you asked first and had the right mindset to ignore the prick... always come here and ask so you can get the right and straight answer brother

Strange how a doctor would blame aromasin for shutdown or extended shutdown and not even address the actual steroid cycle that he knows about and would understand that causes complete and lengthy shutdown, find very odd... Actually this is even worse than him just saying exemestane in general does this as it suppresses E and increases free T. Like DG said good thing u found us and I advise to find another doctor who has more Commons sense

What a meathead Doctor

So we got a quack instead of a meat head, that's worse cus a doc should have some elevated IQ I would assumed. Lol

What a meathead Doctor

Ah that makes sense. The only thing worse than a meathead is a doctor lol.

Not all, but many...

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

fuck, he may be a closet meat head to and we dont know it... the fact is this... FAR too many doctors just want the office visit money and have no clue what they are talking about... many revert back to their books for answers or call colleagues who often don't know... this is not a knock on women whatsoever but i've seen multiple female doctors discussing this topic talking out of left field so fucking far but then again, ive seen just as may male doctors who are just fucking clueless, putting people on hcg for years etc... they are ruining people's lives and then this? this shit right here is unacceptable to the highest extent..

Top Bottom