napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anyone ever run 200mg tren eth and 200mg test eth for a good 20weeks?

This thread has made helped me make up my mind. I was considering running test, EQ and tren in may but fuck that, deca it is lol

This thread has made helped me make up my mind. I was considering running test, EQ and tren in may but fuck that, deca it is lol

I dont mind the dreams. It aids in the night sweats

Plus dont that bother u. Its not an all the time thing but i have had some very vivid crazy ass dreams.
I sweat like a motherfucker anyway. Plus your prami has me having some weird ass dreams. I dreamt the other night I quit my job, started a doggy daycare and was involved in a 3way relationship with my wife and aliyah the singer that died 15 years ago. I'm ready for tren

tren is flat out awesome IF YOU LET IT BE... like i always reference when talking about it, i ran it like a complete asshole my first time, running it way too high and getting exactly what i deserved... i had to stop using it because it turned me into an emotional wreck like i have never been... then, running it controlled in the 300-400 range thereafter has been so successful... its night and day... just like deca, running them controlled and responsibly, they can be your best friend but you MUST not get ahead of yourself and run them properly...

tren is flat out awesome IF YOU LET IT BE... like i always reference when talking about it, i ran it like a complete asshole my first time, running it way too high and getting exactly what i deserved... i had to stop using it because it turned me into an emotional wreck like i have never been... then, running it controlled in the 300-400 range thereafter has been so successful... its night and day... just like deca, running them controlled and responsibly, they can be your best friend but you MUST not get ahead of yourself and run them properly...
Agreed completely. You must respect the nandrolones and their doses. It makes a world of a difference on the side effects during your cycle

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

all steroids command respect on how you use them but nandrolones are a different level of respect, especially tren... YOU MUST run them more moderate... a little bit goes a very long way...

how did you run this? I was looking at Pharmacoms mix 6, a couple pins a week would be about 200mg tren a week. Any use in this? Too little?

how did you run this? I was looking at Pharmacoms mix 6, a couple pins a week would be about 200mg tren a week. Any use in this? Too little?

i keep test and tren equal... in the 300-400 range... right now i have them both at 400 and so far so good... 200 is on the lower side but it can still be beneficial although i would keep it more in the 300 range... top end at 400

Top Bottom