napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

lol what kind of reckless bullshit? I said I know plenty of guys using steroids at the age of 21 and that I might jump on soon but I have changed my mind. I would rather use steroids than drink alcohol and fuck myself up on that though. thx

And we are just talking AAS...I think ALL kids that age think they know everything there is to know about how life works PERIOD!!!!!!!! with no experience in ANY subject!

lol what kind of reckless bullshit? I said I know plenty of guys using steroids at the age of 21 and that I might jump on soon but I have changed my mind. I would rather use steroids than drink alcohol and fuck myself up on that though. thx

who said anything about drinking alcohol... dont skirt the issue... thats also fucking stupid and has no validity nor point here whatsoever... i HATE when someone changes subjects or skirts the issue... you do WHATEVER you want... just dont ask questions when you already have the answers, or at least act like you do... its highly disrespectful and your taking away from others who actually want to listen and need help... you can LOL all you want.. you just look like more of an asshole as well as immature... so if that's how you were raised, awesome...

I know people on here knows much more than me. I didnt say that. I only asked for peoples opinion and now it has turned into this huge discussion. And what has saying "lol" have to do with anything? This isnt life or death? I have much respect for you but you really need to calm the fuck down cause the steroids wont effect anyone else than me if so. And as I said I will wait a few more years but jeez calm down.

I know people on here knows much more than me. I didnt say that. I only asked for peoples opinion and now it has turned into this huge discussion. And what has saying "lol" have to do with anything? This isnt life or death? I have much respect for you but you really need to calm the fuck down cause the steroids wont effect anyone else than me if so. And as I said I will wait a few more years but jeez calm down.

its the disrespect bro... if you just want answers and you need help, fuck yeah bro, im down all day... even if you have been misled and you have bad info etc... thats not YOUR fault at all, thats the assholes feeding you that bull shit... im PISSED because of your approach to things... thats why... not because you asked man... its a good question and its good that you ask so you get the answers but when people are continuously taking time to help and your contradicting them, its an issue... of course i stick up for people that put in so much time and are highly respected... what kind of guy would i be if i didn't? im as loyal as they come and i believe in doing things right... im down to get the gains on ALL DAY LONG but im NOT down when i see people get fucked up and hurt... I truly DO NOT want that whatsoever... I actually care quite a bit about everyone unlike many... so yes, i do get upset at times because i care that much

lol I had fun talking but everyone is taking this as a life or death situation.

okay man, that it... you think its not life and death? you know how many premature deaths that are caused out there and early steroid use contributes to it... your clueless and your words are showing it... i would recommend to stop now... highly recommend it

This is so stupid. Bro you starting talking shit because we all told u that referring to piana is why u shud do it. And that u think everyone will share what issue they have had. Someone in the light like him. Its just not so. I guarantee if ur not growing naturally at 21 then you are doing other things wrong. Hands down. Yet u sit here and say oh my diet is legit. Well it clearly isnt

PHURIOUS

This is so stupid. Bro you starting talking shit because we all told u that referring to piana is why u shud do it. And that u think everyone will share what issue they have had. Someone in the light like him. Its just not so. I guarantee if ur not growing naturally at 21 then you are doing other things wrong. Hands down. Yet u sit here and say oh my diet is legit. Well it clearly isnt

PHURIOUS

EXACTLY... NOT EVEN CLOSE to legit... i hear that ALL DAY LONG and then as soon as its posted, we find the diet is completely fucked or the training is never changed etc... IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PEAK OR PLATEAU OR ANY OF THAT VERBAGE BULL SHIT IN YOUR EARLY OR MID 20'S... its not humanly possible....

You will find most people here are the same way. Its a forum where a lot of members have very very expansive knowledge and a ton of experience. When people come around arguing it and all it just comes off real bad. Asks for an issue.
Hell like I said even I am not a total dick. I love to help new people, but if your mind is set its set. It's not life and death no. That's not the question or the issue here at all.
Given your stats though, I don't think you have reached a point where you really need to consider it. Why not push your max potential while you can before hoping on gear.

even if its not life and death so to speak, its your life that is getting ruined one way or another.. i GUARANTEE you have no idea the trouble that awaits in your later years by doing this too early but your going to find out... and you wont like what you find... and then its too late

lol I had fun talking but everyone is taking this as a life or death situation.

I am not bro.Just gave you the info that I know.You are a big boy ,so if you want to start doing steroids it is on you.You can try heroin too...maybe start smoking and drink a gallon of jack per night. I have friends who do this and they seem fine.

images

ok thanks for the feedback! I see all these people taking gear when they are like 21 years old which is why I thought I might jump on it myself.your videos are always very informative and great! so you would say 25 is when you should first start to think about steroids? I have read my things about steroids so I know all about cycling on and off and what to do. thx again.

Top Bottom