napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I understand m8 but again plenty of guys started taking gear at the age of 21 and they dont seem to mind it at all.

Its still early too. A lot more will come by and they will all tell you pretty much the same thing. Everyone has been where you are and most ended up regretting it. Mainly because most are not rich piana.

well if you have a shitty doctor then yes

Not the case at all. Your liver for example. You could have perfect enzymes but could still have cirrhosis of the liver or something only a biopsy will detect. Far out example but just an example.

So my question is whats your hesitation? Cause your clearly not getting the green light from everyone here. Whats stopping you from just doing it?

Well just to talk, you are going to get a wave of the same advice from pretty much everyone. Infact most forums, you will get that same thing.

What age should you first start to think about taking steroids? I am 21 and I honestly want to start now! I know people wouldnt recommend it before the age of 25 which I understand. But at the same time it wont "harm" me any more than if I started taking it at 25.

btw I have been training naturally for 4 years.

wow..you have a lot of answers here.I have not read them because I ow what everyone will say.I am going to post for you how my cycles went.I started at 25 and now 44, so I have a few cycles under my belt.If you look at two great atletes and boxers.. Ali and Forman. Ali fought up to nearly 27 years old before he filled out.Same with forman.
There is no age cut in stone, but there is a good rule of thumb. If you have not grown any taller in over 2 years, or you hit 25..which ever comes first. When I started college I was 6ft. At 21 I was 6'1, and at 23 I was 6'2. My dad would not allow me to use anything until I showed no signs of getting taller. Had I started using at 6ft then chances are that would have been the tallest I would be. Steroids signal your body to begin closing the growth centers in the bones. In general puberty will run from the teens, and complete the entire hormonal restructuring by age 23-25.
If you start using now then it is not the end of the world, but why risk anything? You have lots of time.My dad is on his 58th cycle. No hurry. Will you die? Probably not.Will you damage your body? I don't know...but you could and it might not show until many years latter.

Your call bro

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...how-my-cycles-progressed-over-years-7306.html

one thing that pisses me off more than anything... someone that comes in and already has the answers (LOL, at least they THINK they do) at 21 fucking years old with NO experience, telling people that have been doing this over a decade how it is, yet still asks anyway, only to try to convince everyone to change their mind, which is not going to happen anyway... since you know so much, why are you asking? since you think you've seen what happens to people then why ask? YOU ARE CLUELESS... flat out... and your going to learn the hard way except noone is going to help you later when your all fucked up for this kind of behavior your showing... DONT come here asking things if your just going to insult vets and people trying to help... thats bull shit man... go ahead and do whatever you want... noone cares at this point... why would anyone when you wont listen? i could care less at this point... i GUARANTEE your going to end up in a bad way and you can only blame yourself...

I am going to start later on when I am 23. And second of all I didnt say shit to those people they came at me first so I fired back. I got respect for you dude just wanted to have peoples opinion thanks.

Top Bottom