napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

well considering I am 21 thats good. How many push ups can you do? I bet you can do like 30 before you fall apart.

ladies first.

The only one with labias is you my friend. Now put down your purse. Change out the tampon and get your little iphone out thats all bedazzled with pink jewels and lets see that fine ass. Lmoa. Punk ass

PHURIOUS

Nah he can stay. I thought about it but he is entertaining. Idk guys what do you say??? Can we keep him?!?!?!

Nah he can stay. I thought about it but he is entertaining. Idk guys what do you say??? Can we keep him?!?!?!

Ya lets keep him. Once his period is over he might not be so chubby and listen.

PHURIOUS

Plus this is the most fun ive had in a few days. I love these young thinkin they got it all fig out till we tell them they dont grow cause their diet blows and training needs work before steroids then they get all butt hurt and try to start shit. Classic youngin.

PHURIOUS

Well you got your answer man.
Il leave you alone now.

In all seriousness your too young, but do what you wanna do. Simple as that. Plenty of sponsors here will sell you gear or whatever you want.
Your not rich p so i would stop basing your life off him. Its not gonna work out well for you in the end.

well he is not a good moderator

You would be suprised man. I could pretty much help you with whatever you need. Problem is you wanna be an ass and not listen to anyone who is giving advice. You just wanna argue every comment.

Top Bottom