napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Same with mine and a lot of people. The problem is what your choosing to do has permanent effects. Its not like typical drugs.
You just need to look at all sides of the situation. What are you going to do if you get permanently shut down?

Cause none of what I got has ever really appeared in my family. Its all been stuff that started after a couple cycles of gear and stuff when I was following bodybuilding. And its all stuff your stuck with once it happens.

The fact that u havnt posted a pic definatly leads me to believe u are not as legit as you think. Your diet needs work i would imagine and the way u train need works. Cause if u had good genetics for miscle maturity we wouldnt even be having this conversation. So why not be a little himble admit you know not much and listen us we all been down the road. And take some hard advice. Steroids are just a tool in the tool box if you cant use the other tools u wont build a thing.

PHURIOUS

I know but it is possible to stop those things. Acne and such isnt something that really scares me. It can be prevented.

Acne and stuff who cares even if you did get it. Oh well...
The other stuff is the problem. Do you know what happens if you end up with prolonged hypertension, low test, estrogen issues, heart issues, liver issues? This is all a chain reaction.

I trained naturally from 20 to 31 before hopping on. I would advise at least 5 years consistently as a natural. That's my opinion. Also, I think 25+ is a good rule of thumb.

what about the people that have stopped using gear? I have heard about people that dont take shit at all and they are fine.

Its possible to combat the sides you may see but do you realize those counter measures often have nasty sides of their own?

Anything is possible. Ive heard of people that grow to be 7 feet tall. Doesnt mean that will be the case for me.
Point is, you wont know till you start it, and when you start it it may be too late so just make sure you think long and hard about your situation.

Everyone else has given some pretty valuable advice. Most people only give that advice because they have been there and done it. Not something they are just throwing out of thier ass.

Top Bottom