napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Ag-Guys

Re: RE: Re: Ag-Guys

DylanGemelli said:
prestigealaska said:
Good to see the propaganda train steady rollin' on over at Evo - just saw this little gem on their "AG-Guys are the greatest source ever, for realsies!" thread:

e16749c285fca039b93992b0b28ebba0.jpg

By far my favorite part is the line, "and this is a real review..."

There you have it gents! A real review! Cause he said so.

Fucking clown shoes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say unbelievable but this is just common practice from these guys... How pathetic is it that you have half of your forum made up of alters and your so sad you actually have to WRITE IN THERE THAT ITS A REAL REVIEW.... can we be any more obvious here?? LMFAO... how truly pathetic they are...
LMAO, yeh some of us can see right through the bullshit. Its Painfully obvious and pathetic at the same time

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
prestigealaska said:
Good to see the propaganda train steady rollin' on over at Evo - just saw this little gem on their "AG-Guys are the greatest source ever, for realsies!" thread:

Fucking clown shoes...

I would say unbelievable but this is just common practice from these guys... How pathetic is it that you have half of your forum made up of alters and your so sad you actually have to WRITE IN THERE THAT ITS A REAL REVIEW.... can we be any more obvious here?? LMFAO... how truly pathetic they are...
LMAO, yeh some of us can see right through the bullshit. Its Painfully obvious and pathetic at the same time

Creating alters is their bread and butter but "Gearhead" has got to be the most obvious and ridiculous alter I have ever see and I have seen them all... Acting as fucking ignorant as they do with that alter is bad enough and the fact that the credibility behind the absurd statements is beyond low, I cannot believe they let that continue... Remember how fucking ignorant they did that alter? I mean, pathetic is far too kind... Like you said, people see so far through that... So many guys used to tell me they knew this and that and it's just truly sad man...

Well shit....I have a bunch of Clomid, aromasin, and nolva I bought from these guys about a year ago. The labels look different than the op's. Were their stuff ever g2g or do I need to find me some new ancillaries?

ibleedoranbla said:
Well shit....I have a bunch of Clomid, aromasin, and nolva I bought from these guys about a year ago. The labels look different than the op's. Were their stuff ever g2g or do I need to find me some new ancillaries?

A while ago their stuff was decent at best, may have had the real compound in there but over time I've come to see it become either highly underdosed or not even the product being sold as advertised .. You can't fuck around when it comes to PCTs and AIs man if that shit isn't 100% legit you risk fucking up your recovery, gains, health, etc.

KingWizard said:
ibleedoranbla said:

A while ago their stuff was decent at best, may have had the real compound in there but over time I've come to see it become either highly underdosed or not even the product being sold as advertised .. You can't fuck around when it comes to PCTs and AIs man if that shit isn't 100% legit you risk fucking up your recovery, gains, health, etc.
Yea, man that sucks major ass. I've only ever ran 2 prohormone cycles and used ag and I recovered well but I'm planning my first injectable cycle in August and now I'm worried about the pct I got. I guess I better go hit up the evo trading block.

ibleedoranbla said:
KingWizard said:
ibleedoranbla said:

Yea, man that sucks major ass. I've only ever ran 2 prohormone cycles and used ag and I recovered well but I'm planning my first injectable cycle in August and now I'm worried about the pct I got. I guess I better go hit up the evo trading block.

Bro, my best advice would be to stay FAR away from that trading block... all that info is saved etc... i need not say more... don't you think its odd you don't see that type of thread on any other forum... That shit certainly won't happen here... members are PROTECTED... if you were one that were taken of advantage of there, which it sounds like you were, pm me and i'll make sure one of the sponsors gets you taken care of properly...

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Ag-Guys

DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:
KingWizard said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

Bro, my best advice would be to stay FAR away from that trading block... all that info is saved etc... i need not say more... don't you think its odd you don't see that type of thread on any other forum... That shit certainly won't happen here... members are PROTECTED... if you were one that were taken of advantage of there, which it sounds like you were, pm me and i'll make sure one of the sponsors gets you taken care of properly...
Yea, I understand what you're saying. I just have a decent amount of ag guys pct items and I'm afraid to use them after seeing this. I've wasted way too much money on board sponsors over there that didn't do diddly squat.

DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:
KingWizard said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

If AG-Guys is out, what's a good RC source?

prestigealaska said:

Fucking clown shoes...

This jackass gave them the ole gtg because he received something. At least they sent some pretty bottles with something in them. "yes sir Mr gear head". Gear head has to be the dumbest person I've come across on any board. Lol.

scurry30 said:
prestigealaska said:

Fucking clown shoes...

This jackass gave them the ole gtg because he received something. At least they sent some pretty bottles with something in them. "yes sir Mr gear head". Gear head has to be the dumbest person I've come across on any board. Lol.
Lol...I posted on an ntbm thread over there where they were talking about n2guard being in stock and then someone said Wtf they raised the price by 10$ so I went and looked and sure enough the price was 95$ a bottle. I went back to that thread and commented that I thought it was already overpriced and I'll never buy another bottle at that price. Second later gear pm me and was like bro, I have a special discount just for you after the presale if you want it....then the next day I look and the piece was back down to 85$ lol.

DylanGemelli said:
RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
"prestigealaska" said:

Fucking clown shoes...

Creating alters is their bread and butter but "Gearhead" has got to be the most obvious and ridiculous alter I have ever see and I have seen them all... Acting as fucking ignorant as they do with that alter is bad enough and the fact that the credibility behind the absurd statements is beyond low, I cannot believe they let that continue... Remember how fucking ignorant they did that alter? I mean, pathetic is far too kind... Like you said, people see so far through that... So many guys used to tell me they knew this and that and it's just truly sad man...
he's an alter?!? Lololol I never wanted to say anything but the things he says are retarded.

JackSteel said:
DylanGemelli said:
RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
"prestigealaska" said:

Fucking clown shoes...

he's an alter?!? Lololol I never wanted to say anything but the things he says are retarded.

You should try arguing with him. Lol. He's not the most intelligent guy so when he thinks he's got you on something he just keeps repeating it over and over and when you prove him wrong he either deletes your posts or the whole damn thread. Lol.

scurry30 said:
JackSteel said:
DylanGemelli said:
"RickRock" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"prestigealaska" said:

Fucking clown shoes...

You should try arguing with him. Lol. He's not the most intelligent guy so when he thinks he's got you on something he just keeps repeating it over and over and when you prove him wrong he either deletes your posts or the whole damn thread. Lol.
Damn that's news to me lol not surprised

scurry30 said:
JackSteel said:
DylanGemelli said:
"RickRock" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"prestigealaska" said:

Fucking clown shoes...

Yeah he's locked or deleted every thread when he gets called out on his BS. He locks them after he posts his nonsense, so nobody can reply back lol

JackSteel said:
DylanGemelli said:
"RickRock" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"prestigealaska" said:

Fucking clown shoes...

An alter to who?

ibleedoranbla said:
JackSteel said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"RickRock" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"prestigealaska" said:

Fucking clown shoes...

An alter to who?

Fudge pack alpha oh i mean wolf pack my bad...

DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"JackSteel" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"RickRock" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"prestigealaska" said:

Fucking clown shoes...

An alter to who?

Fudge pack alpha oh i mean wolf pack my bad...
Lol, I wouldn't have never known that. I hardly ever see him posting. In pretty sure he's the one that banned me from ef.

Top Bottom