napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advanced cycle suggestions

NWC416

Hey guys!

Love how helpful and supportive everyone on here is and hoping to tap into some of that as well as your expertise as I build my next big annual cycle.

I?m an advanced user. Got at least 15 cycles under my belt. But looking to maybe switch some things up a bit, see if maybe there?s anything I?m missing. Been using a lot of the same compounds because after a lot of trial and error it?s what seems to work best for me. But I?m open! Or even just confirmation what I?m doing is great. Very open to any feedback or suggestions.

My stats:
40 years old
226lbs. (Usually closer to 230lbs while on cycle)
BF - 10-12%ish. Usually around 7-8% while on cycle without doing any major cuts or dieting. I eat healthy digestible foods year round
Training style is powerlifting with bodybuilding accessory movements
Goal is really just to be strong as fuck and pull heavy weight but be jacked and relatively lean without any crazy diets or cutting
Lift 5 days a week with one day of sprints/cardio
Currently cruising on 250mg?s of Sust a week
Cannot mess with Tren or Anadrol, tried a few times and my body just says no lol!

This is my upcoming 16 week cycle I have planned:
Sust 250 - 400mg/week, Weeks 1-16
NPP - 400mg/week, Weeks 1-16
EQ - 800mg/week, Weeks 1-16
Primo - 800mg/week, Weeks 1-16
D-Bol - 50mg/day, Weeks 1-5
Winstrol - 60mg/day, Weeks 11-16

SARM?s:
LGD - 10mg/day
S4 - 100mg/day
GW - 20mg/day

Support:
Cabergoline - 0.5mg E3D
Proviron - 50mg/day
Aromasin - 12.5mg EOD
Organ Support
TUDCA - 250mg 2xday

If anyone has any suggestions in terms of new compounds to try or changing dosages would love to hear it.

Thank you!

are you sure you want to start with s4 that high? every time you run it, it can hit you differently than before...

i know you are advanced but fuck man, thats a lot of shit... its just not necessary... i guess with your listed goals, i dont see dbol fitting here at all... i would kick with winstrol, finish with anavar, drop the eq, drop the dbol... primo at 699 mg is plenty... you are cruising at a high dose too bro, thats basically just staying on year round with 250mg week...

my point here is to not be a dick but to help you on this because you are really using too much and you can still get beyond excellent results, dialing it down a little man... you and i are basically the same age, ill be 40 in february and we aren't old but we are getting at an age where we certainly dont want to be extra hard on ourselves and thats exactly what you are doing man...

My man. Not being a dick at all. It?s exactly why I asked! Thank you for hitting me back!

You?ve been my #1 resource for years now on how to do this safely and that?s always my priority. I got no ego here! Love getting some expertise coaching with this just like I do with my training and nutrition

Honestly I only do a cycle this big once a year. Usually it?s just Deca and test with some dbol to kick and winstrol to finish

-Cruising with test because I made the classic dumb kid mistakes with gear a lot of us wish we could go back and undo so it?s pretty much TRT
-S4 I build to 100mg over a couple weeks, sorry shoulda mentioned that
-DBol I honestly just love but am down to try something new
-what would you run Anavar at to finish the cycle and for how many weeks?
-what would you recommend cutting out here EQ or Primo?
-any room for Masteron here? never really tried it out

Thank you Dylan!

My man. Not being a dick at all. It?s exactly why I asked! Thank you for hitting me back!

You?ve been my #1 resource for years now on how to do this safely and that?s always my priority. I got no ego here! Love getting some expertise coaching with this just like I do with my training and nutrition

Honestly I only do a cycle this big once a year. Usually it?s just Deca and test with some dbol to kick and winstrol to finish

-Cruising with test because I made the classic dumb kid mistakes with gear a lot of us wish we could go back and undo so it?s pretty much TRT
-S4 I build to 100mg over a couple weeks, sorry shoulda mentioned that
-DBol I honestly just love but am down to try something new
-what would you run Anavar at to finish the cycle and for how many weeks?
-what would you recommend cutting out here EQ or Primo?
-any room for Masteron here? never really tried it out

Thank you Dylan!

i would do 6 weeks of anavar at 50 mg per day

cut out eq for sure, not primo

masteron is just not necessary here either... its just way too much shit bro, its not necessary to make sweet gains, you have plenty going on already...

I just want to say that it is refreshing to see someone who hits a good cycle only once per year. Guys forget how important it is to recover. They want to run multiple cycle but completely ignore that being on a 12 week cycle with 6 week PCT is like being on for 18 weeks. Doing that multiple times per year will really hinder recovery and not allow you to do this long term. Good luck with your cycle brother.

I appreciate the kind words man. Thank you. Trying to play the long game here. 40 years old and with kids, not a pro athlete that needs this for their career. I train like a fucking psychopath but it?s a passion and for fun so want to play this game we all love as safe as possible. Thank you! And thank you to Dylan too, if I hadn?t encountered his knowledge and perspective so many years ago I wouldn?t be the healthy and safe lifter I am today.

I appreciate the kind words man. Thank you. Trying to play the long game here. 40 years old and with kids, not a pro athlete that needs this for their career. I train like a fucking psychopath but it?s a passion and for fun so want to play this game we all love as safe as possible. Thank you! And thank you to Dylan too, if I hadn?t encountered his knowledge and perspective so many years ago I wouldn?t be the healthy and safe lifter I am today.
absolutely bro, im happy to help

I agree with Dylan. Its just a bit overkill. Tone it down a bit and all eise looks good

Glad to see the acceptance of help from the vets around here these guys are great. Ibe always been more of the less is more when it comes to cycles and don’t add a lot of different compounds. But with that being said I don’t have stats like you do either. The guys here will take great care of you and your planning. Run a log when you start I would love to see the progress.

Top Bottom