napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

5 days into sarmsx

Portelles75

I been using triple stack from sarmsx and call me crazy but I feel like supper man already. [emoji23] I'm adding LGD 4033 now. I ordered couple of days ago. I don't know if is my mind playing tricks on me or what by I feel my muscle fuller and harder.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Good bro. This is my second day of triple stack. Very excited to see how it goes with good dieting. Keep it up :)

I been using triple stack from sarmsx and call me crazy but I feel like supper man already. [emoji23] I'm adding LGD 4033 now. I ordered couple of days ago. I don't know if is my mind playing tricks on me or what by I feel my muscle fuller and harder.

That's awesome to hear bro, and its only going to get even better from here I gurantee you! I'm glad you are enjoying those awesome sarms from sarmsx

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

That's really great news brother keep us updated!
Silly question to ask so early into your cycle, but, how's your strength levels coming up any noticeable difference?
Damn...can't wait for my cycle to start!

thanks for the update brother... thats exactly how your supposed to feel, and it only gets better... nice work thus far but remember, its only going to get better for you as long as you are on point with diet and training...

Strength is off the hook. I went to the GYM this morning and I was amazed. I can't wait to see what lgd 4033. Is going to do for me. I'm just f..... excited.

Strength is off the hook. I went to the GYM this morning and I was amazed. I can't wait to see what lgd 4033. Is going to do for me. I'm just f..... excited.

LGD will only further increase strength for you bro... just wait...

I have six bottles of LGD coming soon. I'm gonna add it to my triple stack. And the rest for my next stack. After I finish my mini PCT.

I have six bottles of LGD coming soon. I'm gonna add it to my triple stack. And the rest for my next stack. After I finish my mini PCT.

very nice bro... im looking forward to your results.. i expect quite a bit on this one...

Top Bottom