napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2nd cycle info

memnoch

Whats up fellas. Im new to this forum and would like some info on my next cycle which will be #2. My first cycle was a 12 week test e with a 6 week var finisher. Results were very good. Im 42 yo 208 5-11 and wanted some info for my next cycle. Im thinking about a 1-4 dbol 1-12 test e 4-10 tren e or 1-4 dbol 1-12 test e 1-10 deca 8-14 var. Dosages not sure yet. So any help will be greatly appreciated. Also would like info om ai and pct. Thanks in advance.

I'm sure the concensus will be to not run tren or deca for a second cycle. Especially tren. You gotta really know what you are doing to run those progesterone inducing compounds. I would stick to the basics for a second cycle and keep it simple. As for an ai, aromasin is needed throughout and at least 12.5mg eod.

If it were me, I'd run a 16 week of test and deca. See how you react to the deca. Instead of throwing 2 more compounds into the mix that you have not used before.

I would be patient. No need to run so many different compounds so fast. U did test and var. How much test? Say u did 400mg a week maybe do test 500 mgs with dbol ( i like anadrol) kicker and clean it up with var on the tail end. Gradually step up or add compounds. No need to drown receptors that are still very virgin like to aas. Being still pretty new you can see a lot of gains from less. See how u react to dbol then next time if u wanna add something else u will know how each compound affects you so ur not guessing if things arise.

If I had to choose between the two I would roll with deca. You could just as easily just do Test with the dbol as a kicker. I loved dbol myself. The only negatives were I looked somewhat poofy after a few weeks despite keeping my e2 in check lol.

Problem with deca is the known progesterone sides you may face and the very long Ester that it uses. Now you could go with a lower dose of npp (short Ester deca) and see how you react. Which is what I did and worked out nicely. If you get bad sides from the deca you won't even know for weeks and you will be stuck with it in your system for weeks after your last injection. Play it safe.

Whats up fellas. Im new to this forum and would like some info on my next cycle which will be #2. My first cycle was a 12 week test e with a 6 week var finisher. Results were very good. Im 42 yo 208 5-11 and wanted some info for my next cycle. Im thinking about a 1-4 dbol 1-12 test e 4-10 tren e or 1-4 dbol 1-12 test e 1-10 deca 8-14 var. Dosages not sure yet. So any help will be greatly appreciated. Also would like info om ai and pct. Thanks in advance.

The single biggest bit of missing info IS dose. What was the dose for testE and Var on your first cycle?

Your second cycle...in cycle terms...l is like going from a Vespar to a Harely Road King. Second cycle can be the same as the first with a bump up in dose.Or a lower dose than the first cyle and the addition of deca. As for dbol or tren...absolutely not. A first cycle of 200-250 test is good. The second cycle can be 300 test or 200/200 test deca

Thanks for the responses. My first cycle was 500 test e and var started at 40 then bumped it up to 70

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

I was thinking on doing
1-4 dbol at 40
1-12 test e 500
1-10 deca 200
8-14 var at 80
How does this look

Can i use a shorter ester of deca with this cycle to see how i respond to.

Reason for wanting deca is to go with dbol on building mass but also for joint support. Because im not getting any younger. Lol. The only reason for the var is to solidify gains and hardening or should i drop the var

Great news! There is a great new cycle that will do you wonders. 300test /150 deca. You should not have any problems with deca.Even if you go to200 deca. The only problems I have ever seen with deca are when the doses are over 400...esp 800-900, and when there is no test equal or greater than the amount of deca. You are worried about how you will react to 200deca..YET you make your very first cycle a whopping 500mg test???? That is excessive even as a third cycle bro.

No reason for all that gear dude. Going to do more damage that good with all that. Just keep it basic man.

My first few runs never went over 500mg of just test alone. I threw in an oral here and there but just keep it light.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

This cycle I would stick to test and maybe the oral kickstart, or swap out the oral and use the deca at 200mg. I don't see the need for all of it. Also keep the test a bit lower at say 300-400. That is more than enough for growth, particularly for a second cycle

Thanks for the info rickrock. Do you think tbol will be a more suitable oral than dbol

Thanks for the info rickrock. Do you think tbol will be a more suitable oral than dbol

Oh definitely bro. Dbol is great for a lot of people, but it does carry water retention. If you want to keep your gains more dry and leaner then Tbol is a great alternative

Top Bottom