dganutrition.com
dganutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Spring-Summer Cycle

  1. #1
    Senior Member RoboGainz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    731

    Spring-Summer Cycle

    Here is my cycle layout that I will be beginning either at the end of February or beginning of March. My goals are to cut down on body fat and of course retain as much muscle/fullness. I will be turning 28 in april, this is a 12 week prep for basically a beach cycle and going on vacation.

    My stats:
    27
    5'10
    205
    12-13% BF
    9 Years of training

    Cycle:
    1-4 Anadrol 50mg ED (Have never ran drol before, any advice on dosage timing??)
    1-12 Test E 250mg PW
    1-12 Tren E 400mg PW
    1-12 Masteron E 500mg PW
    6-12 Winny 50mg ED
    1-12 Adex 1mg M, TH (this is what has worked best for me in the past)
    4-12 T3 50mcg
    6-12 Clen+ Ketotifen
    +On the orals I was thinking of splitting the doses, 2 caps in the AM and 3 in the afternoon before working out.

    Protection:
    750mg Tudca
    Cycle Assist
    Liv.52 2 caps
    3000mg Milk thistle
    Cholesterol Support
    Kidney Cleanse
    coq10

    +I am interested in seeing and mainly hearing feedback on the Anadrol for weeks 1-4 or possibly going 5 weeks. I have never ran it before but figured it would be a great addition to keep my muscles from going flat. Also, should I take out the clen since I will be running it with tren? I know many are not fans of clen, I have gotten great results from it but I get many sides from it as well. Any critique is appreciated, my biggest worry is blood pressure which I will be monitoring very closely. All for taking things out or throwing things in. My goal is drop about 8 pounds of fat over the 3 months in a caloric deficit and maintain my weight around 200. Thanks for any feedback!
    Last edited by RoboGainz; 01-23-2018 at 07:47 PM.

  2. #2
    In my opinion drol is one of the most effective orals I have ever taken but with that comes its high toxicity!! When I ran Robo liquid drol I put my body in the best position to handle the sides especially the spike in blood pressure. Before running it I made sure my cardiovascular conditioning was at its best. As you may know cardio increases stroke volume, which is the amount of blood that your heart can beat in a single beat, thereby decrease the work it has to do to supply your body with what it needs. The less work the lower your blood pressure to start the cycle! Another thing I did prior to using drol was get my body fat down as low as I could. As far as dosage as you know everyone responds differently but for me I always put health first and started at 25mg a day and after assessed my tolerance went to 50mg per day. I highly recommend you monitor blood pressure prior to using drol to get a baseline and monitor your blood pressure while using drol. You can control the side effects from the spike in blood pressure before they start to get out of hand by knowing where your blood pressure is at and not going simply by how you feel.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by robo_gainz View Post
    Here is my cycle layout that I will be beginning either at the end of February or beginning of March. My goals are to cut down on body fat and of course retain as much muscle/fullness. I will be turning 28 in april, this is a 12 week prep for basically a beach cycle and going on vacation.

    My stats:
    27
    5'10
    205
    12-13% BF
    9 Years of training

    Cycle:
    1-4 Anadrol 50mg ED (Have never ran drol before, any advice on dosage timing??)
    1-12 Test E 250mg PW
    1-12 Tren E 400mg PW
    1-12 Masteron E 500mg PW
    6-12 Winny 50mg ED
    4-12 T3 50mcg
    6-12 Clen+ Ketotifen
    +On the orals I was thinking of splitting the doses, 2 caps in the AM and 3 in the afternoon before working out.

    Protection:
    750mg Tudca
    Cycle Assist
    Liv.52 2 caps
    3000mg Milk thistle
    Cholesterol Support
    Kidney Cleanse
    coq10

    +I am interested in seeing and mainly hearing feedback on the Anadrol for weeks 1-4 or possibly going 5 weeks. I have never ran it before but figured it would be a great addition to keep my muscles from going flat. Also, should I take out the clen since I will be running it with tren? I know many are not fans of clen, I have gotten great results from it but I get many sides from it as well. Any critique is appreciated, my biggest worry is blood pressure which I will be monitoring very closely. All for taking things out or throwing things in. My goal is drop about 8 pounds of fat over the 3 months in a caloric deficit and maintain my weight around 200. Thanks for any feedback!
    Quick question rob-gainz what’s your reason for running T3 and clen?

  4. #4
    Senior Member RoboGainz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    731
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmel cowboy View Post
    Quick question rob-gainz what’s your reason for running T3 and clen?
    To basically just melt the fat off! not to mention Tren has an effect on T3 levels as well. They both have kept me lean before while putting on size. I will start the adrol at 25mg then, what do you think of the rest of the cycle?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by robo_gainz View Post
    To basically just melt the fat off! not to mention Tren has an effect on T3 levels as well. They both have kept me lean before while putting on size. I will start the adrol at 25mg then, what do you think of the rest of the cycle?
    Here is my opinion bro! I respect Dylan and Rick but I also am 44 years old and tak no ones word and not do my own research. In my research about Clen and t3 it’s not worth the risk for something I can do without it! Here is a photo of me competing 100% NATURAL!!! If I can attain this level of leanness without help so can you!

  6. #6
    Senior Member RoboGainz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    731
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmel cowboy View Post
    Here is my opinion bro! I respect Dylan and Rick but I also am 44 years old and tak no ones word and not do my own research. In my research about Clen and t3 it’s not worth the risk for something I can do without it! Here is a photo of me competing 100% NATURAL!!! If I can attain this level of leanness without help so can you!
    Totally agree, I respect everyones opinions on the board, I have a very specific diet that I follow when going into these hard cuts. Your right on the T3 and Clen. T3 is much much better then clen in every way from my experience, 0 sides and I swear it has kept me from gaining much if any fat while trying to put on some size. I originally bought it for a female bikini competitor, she never ended up getting it but turns out she was too scared to use it so I said hell I cant just throw it out. Its all diet man clearly, Clen+T3 is quite potent and speeds up the process no doubt. I truly think I can gain some lean size and drop a lot of fat on this cycle.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmel cowboy View Post
    Here is my opinion bro! I respect Dylan and Rick but I also am 44 years old and tak no ones word and not do my own research. In my research about Clen and t3 itís not worth the risk for something I can do without it! Here is a photo of me competing 100% NATURAL!!! If I can attain this level of leanness without help so can you!
    I couldn't agree more with this.

  8. #8
    You are free to do as you please bro. It's your cycle, but I wouldn't be touching clen and t3 at all. There is about a dozen reasons I'd never touch the stuff myself, and when it comes down to it, your bread and butter is diet and training that dictate your results. You dont want to rely on unhealthy Catabolic drugs to get you lean

  9. #9
    Senior Member RoboGainz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    731
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    You are free to do as you please bro. It's your cycle, but I wouldn't be touching clen and t3 at all. There is about a dozen reasons I'd never touch the stuff myself, and when it comes down to it, your bread and butter is diet and training that dictate your results. You dont want to rely on unhealthy Catabolic drugs to get you lean
    Ill take the Clen out, do you think the anadrol is a good choice to kickstart it for staying full and appetite suppression?

  10. #10
    let me tell you this, i love the compound choices for the most part... i actually have proof of merit with t3 to a point and i have a video on how to properly use it... it MUST be used with anabolics or you are absolutely going to lose muscle but the issue remains that playing around with your thyroid COULD be costly to you down the road... its NOT a guarantee, so dont mix words or anything but its a concern and thats what steers me away but its not as bad as made out to be IF and ONLY if ran properly but clen brother, horrible and completely unnecessary... you have a beautifully laid out cycle and a bright future and i dont see any reason in the world to use that shit, none... its your body brother but i do care about you... i like all the other compound choices.. dont really care for adex in this particular cycle especially considering what you are using but thats up to you as well...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •