domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Sarmsx vs Sarms1

  1. #1

    Sarmsx vs Sarms1

    Hello Dylan, why are you now with sarmsx and not any longer with sarms1??? Both sides say the products of the other company are bad and underdosed. Whats going on with that whole story dylan???

  2. #2
    FUCK SARMS1 yeah i said it, grr

  3. #3
    But why whats the problem??? Why do they hate each other so much???

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvan9595 View Post
    Hello Dylan, why are you now with sarmsx and not any longer with sarms1??? Both sides say the products of the other company are bad and underdosed. Whats going on with that whole story dylan???
    Dylan and I BOTH worked for sarms1 as reps at one time. In the beginning they had excellent products with great results. I used them myself. Then the product quality went to complete shit, and we were thrown right in the middle of all of it, left to answer questions and concerns from some very pissed off customers. So Dylan left, and I followed. We both did not want associated with that subpar company and the bad reputation they were creating for themselves.

    Dylan started up the forum as administrator and asked me to help run it and sarmsx came on board as a sponsor after verifying they were only the Best quality available. That is exactly the truth and whole truth of the matter.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvan9595 View Post
    But why whats the problem??? Why do they hate each other so much???
    There is no "hate", but sarms1 did some shady shit after we left in retaliation. They back door banned me and Dylan and started posting things on the forum from our accounts that we never wrote. They even put my personal information along with others that left (fed up with their bullshit) up on their forum for everyone to see. So, as I'm sure you can imagine this is not something Dylan and I took too kindly to.

  6. #6
    sarms1 changed for the worse and started pushing bullshit products and still is, sarmsx is the only real trustworthy sarm provider currently

  7. #7
    I love what you guys say and respect what you do however it does make it difficult to plan stacks when a couple years back we're told "buy hcgenerate it'll help prevent shutdown in cycle" "you need n2guard it should be ran year round" "anavar can do great things when ran alone" just lotsa controversy, I know it's a learning process and I think now everything is all setup and you guys have a solid understanding of what works and what doesn't, I've just been watching Dylan for years and his opinions change and it makes it difficult for us, the viewers when we don't know why, so thanks for clearing that up with sarms1.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by BraedenB View Post
    I love what you guys say and respect what you do however it does make it difficult to plan stacks when a couple years back we're told "buy hcgenerate it'll help prevent shutdown in cycle" "you need n2guard it should be ran year round" "anavar can do great things when ran alone" just lotsa controversy, I know it's a learning process and I think now everything is all setup and you guys have a solid understanding of what works and what doesn't, I've just been watching Dylan for years and his opinions change and it makes it difficult for us, the viewers when we don't know why, so thanks for clearing that up with sarms1.
    If you've been watching him for years like you say, my question to you is this: why would he now promote, support, or in any way endorse a certain company over another, when for the first time in years he now owns and runs the entire site and makes the rules? It's well known, public information who runs and owns this site, and with a name and reputation to uphold, why would he bring in anyone but the best quality sources of products and information? For the first time, the tables are turned, and he is directly responsible for what is shared, and doesn't have to answer to someone else or be bound to any company over another. He gets to choose, and considering his affiliation with this community, he'd be killing his own reputation if he brought in shitty products, companies, or staff members.

    The higher ranking guys here have proven track records of both knowledge and integrity, and wouldn't have been brought on board otherwise. Some of them formerly represented companies that have since gone to shit, including myself. Though I'm not in any way a rep or member of any staff here, I'll be the first to tell you that this place has literally the best source of products and info you will find right now. You can search my name on many forums and you will see that through the years I used to be part of several different staffs for both sarms and supplements, including NTBM, Ag-Guys, Unique, CEM, and SarmSearch. At the times I was involved with these companies, they provided both excellent quality and advice, and conducted business with integrity and with the customer as the number one priority.

    However, as with most sources in this game, pride cometh before the fall, and I moved away from them when I saw that good business practices were being abandoned in favor of greed, and the product quality always suffered soon after, followed by the customer base who had built up trust in them. This is also the case with the staff and reps here, as nobody worth a shit wants their good name and opinion they work hard to establish discredited by a company who let greed destroy their business practice, so they move on to greener pastures and hope the good bros follow them and don't get caught up in the shitshow.

    I represent only myself these days and can tell you I wouldn't be here if I didn't fully trust, respect, and recommend the sources and staff that have been brought together here. It would be a waste of time for me otherwise, since I have no reason or incentive to be here aside from a passion for fitness and helping less informed guys on their paths.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by BraedenB View Post
    I love what you guys say and respect what you do however it does make it difficult to plan stacks when a couple years back we're told "buy hcgenerate it'll help prevent shutdown in cycle" "you need n2guard it should be ran year round" "anavar can do great things when ran alone" just lotsa controversy, I know it's a learning process and I think now everything is all setup and you guys have a solid understanding of what works and what doesn't, I've just been watching Dylan for years and his opinions change and it makes it difficult for us, the viewers when we don't know why, so thanks for clearing that up with sarms1.

    i can absolutely see what your saying but you need to understand something... just because a company is reputable at the time does not mean they stay that way.. i could just keep my mouth shut and not say a word about anything to try to save any sort of questioning on reliability of information OR i could risk being questioned by changing stance... as a person built on morals and ethics, i go with option 2... i cant control when a company changes patterns on things, with quality of product and flat out rape on pricing... not only did n2bm decide to switch formulas on many products, costing them far less to produce but they also doubled and tripled pricing... i wont promote that type of behavior not will i promote sarms1, who started out with such a good product only to change things on everyone after only a year or so of doing so wonderful... when people behave unethically and use good people to promote and eventually make them the scape goats, im sorry but im going to let everyone know regardless of how it may harm me later... hopefully you can understand and respect that... if not, all i can do is apologize




  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbassturd View Post
    If you've been watching him for years like you say, my question to you is this: why would he now promote, support, or in any way endorse a certain company over another, when for the first time in years he now owns and runs the entire site and makes the rules? It's well known, public information who runs and owns this site, and with a name and reputation to uphold, why would he bring in anyone but the best quality sources of products and information? For the first time, the tables are turned, and he is directly responsible for what is shared, and doesn't have to answer to someone else or be bound to any company over another. He gets to choose, and considering his affiliation with this community, he'd be killing his own reputation if he brought in shitty products, companies, or staff members.

    The higher ranking guys here have proven track records of both knowledge and integrity, and wouldn't have been brought on board otherwise. Some of them formerly represented companies that have since gone to shit, including myself. Though I'm not in any way a rep or member of any staff here, I'll be the first to tell you that this place has literally the best source of products and info you will find right now. You can search my name on many forums and you will see that through the years I used to be part of several different staffs for both sarms and supplements, including NTBM, Ag-Guys, Unique, CEM, and SarmSearch. At the times I was involved with these companies, they provided both excellent quality and advice, and conducted business with integrity and with the customer as the number one priority.

    However, as with most sources in this game, pride cometh before the fall, and I moved away from them when I saw that good business practices were being abandoned in favor of greed, and the product quality always suffered soon after, followed by the customer base who had built up trust in them. This is also the case with the staff and reps here, as nobody worth a shit wants their good name and opinion they work hard to establish discredited by a company who let greed destroy their business practice, so they move on to greener pastures and hope the good bros follow them and don't get caught up in the shitshow.

    I represent only myself these days and can tell you I wouldn't be here if I didn't fully trust, respect, and recommend the sources and staff that have been brought together here. It would be a waste of time for me otherwise, since I have no reason or incentive to be here aside from a passion for fitness and helping less informed guys on their paths.
    i appreciate this in the highest regard bro... you know, you have been with me for nearly 5 years now and we have been through quite a bit and you did go away for awhile and i never blamed you once because i nearly did as well... there was so much bull shit being given to us, lies etc... unfortunately you cannot always see this at the right time but the fortunate side of this and that it all eventually rears its ugly head... i appreciate everything you said and everything you have done bro...




Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •