napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarmsx vs Sarms1

hey bro, im not trying to be a dick but how much clearer could i make it??? how on earth would i know about their product years later? aside from the thousands of complaints people make??? im not the one to ask for testing facilities... im not going to be putting people that are very private out there.. you will have to try to find a testing lab and that will end up you costing far more than you would lose on a bottle... at least a real sarms test would but anyone can say they are testing whatever as well...

No, I understand. Just asking advice because you have experience with this product and only thing I know about any sarms I collected of the web abs your videos. I bought 3 bottles that way I could run 12 weeks like you said to in your video. (Not pushing blame just telling you what I'm working with here.) I won't be able to afford to replace till taxes either way.. If you were me; would you run what you had anyway? Or would you toss these?

No, I understand. Just asking advice because you have experience with this product and only thing I know about any sarms I collected of the web abs your videos. I bought 3 bottles that way I could run 12 weeks like you said to in your video. (Not pushing blame just telling you what I'm working with here.) I won't be able to afford to replace till taxes either way.. If you were me; would you run what you had anyway? Or would you toss these?

knowing what i know about them, i would never use them.. i would write them and tell them you were expecting something else and want to return them... i would not even sell those to my enemies... its entirely up to you but you are asking me what i would do bro, and that is get rid of them..

I would toss em if I was you. There business practices became very shady and who knows what your ingesting.

do your best to return them and get the right quality or you will not have any type of sarms experience you should have...

Top Bottom