napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS Log

humperty

Well after a month wait & a game of hide and seek with the mail man I got them 3 days ago. I will be updating this as often as I can in my free time.
Cycle is noted below.
1-12 Rad140 20mgs ED
1-12 LGD 10 mg ED
1-12 S4 50mg ED split doses

PCT. Weeks 13-16
GW501516 20mg ED
Clomid 50/25/25/25

Diet:
Not as focused as some on counting macros I'm just making sure I eat good lean protein such as turkey, chicken and fish with some light carbs and veggies every 2-3 hours making sure I get 220 grams protein per day. I will give up all alcohol for this cycle to really focus and get the most out of my effort.

Current Stats.
24 Years old
6ft Tall
200 lbs
I am going 1st thing in the morning to get my body fat done and will update asap.
Training for the last 4 years but I fell off the wagon I'll admit that!! I have been really focused on my goals for about the last 10 weeks again and I'm looking forward to these SARMS!
No cycle history ever.

Goals.
Increase my strength & size while limiting body fat.

I will left weights 5 days a week planning my routines per my goals, with cardio at least 4 days a week.

Thanks for all the help guys when I asked for it! I look forward to sharing my experience.

awesome bro, im definitely looking forward to your results... im here to support and help throughout bro...

Thanks man, I'm sure I'll ahve some questions along the way. Feeling good so far, energy levels are up and motivation is right where I need it.

Looks like a great cycle bro. I'll be following your progress. Looking forward to future updates!

Well guys I'm on my 5th day today. Energy is good! Been able to cut out caffeine besides 1 cup of black coffee before my lifts. Really happy about that. Just did legs and my squat was up about 20lbs and it felt a lot easier on my body then last week. Taking tomorrow off then it's my first Chest day since I began taking SARMS. Will definitely update after I lift. Also not having trouble sleeping which I was kinda scared of. Overall I'm liking it, and it's only the beginning!👍🏻

Well guys I'm on my 5th day today. Energy is good! Been able to cut out caffeine besides 1 cup of black coffee before my lifts. Really happy about that. Just did legs and my squat was up about 20lbs and it felt a lot easier on my body then last week. Taking tomorrow off then it's my first Chest day since I began taking SARMS. Will definitely update after I lift. Also not having trouble sleeping which I was kinda scared of. Overall I'm liking it, and it's only the beginning!
thats awesome brother and like you said, you are only just getting started.. excellent start and now get ready for the gains to keep coming!

Quick update on my ongoing cycle. I'm feeling good still and my training seems to actively progress each day. It hasn't even been a full 2 weeks yet, I'm hoping the gains are just getting going! Only side complaint is the S4 & vision. Going from outside to inside and vise Versa seems to take awhile to adjust. Other then that no complaints! Staying focused and training hard. Will update strength gains and bf% this next week.

Well today is my 17th day of my SARMS cycle. I'm enjoying it! It's really helped keep my focus & motivation. All my lifts have gone up about 10-15 lbs and for just over 2 weeks I'm pretty satisfied. I will have my body fat % and weight done for the 3rd time tomorrow, and I will post those results as soon as I get them. My muscles are definitely a lot harder already, and the definition and vascularity is starting to peak through. I'm still training hard 5 days a week with 2 rest days. Keeping me diet in check and trying to make the most of this. Keep the gains coming!!

very very nice work so far brother... thank you for the updates.. the beauty of this, is you are still so early in the cycle... there is A LOT more to come my friend... keep working hard and keep the updates coming

Well today is my 17th day of my SARMS cycle. I'm enjoying it! It's really helped keep my focus & motivation. All my lifts have gone up about 10-15 lbs and for just over 2 weeks I'm pretty satisfied. I will have my body fat % and weight done for the 3rd time tomorrow, and I will post those results as soon as I get them. My muscles are definitely a lot harder already, and the definition and vascularity is starting to peak through. I'm still training hard 5 days a week with 2 rest days. Keeping me diet in check and trying to make the most of this. Keep the gains coming!!

You're doing awesome bro. Nice results so far! Thanks for the update and keep it up!

Little update for you guys. I'm on day 21 today of my SARMS run. Seems to really be taking off or it's partially because I upped by carbs. I was feeling partly depleated. I increased my carbs a little with my diet still in check and things are really going! Bench is up tonight by 4 reps from just last week! Fuck yeah, my focus is excellent even with working 12 hours a day 7days a week the gym is my #1 priority right after work. I wish I could get a little more rest but that's life. My gf is being really supportive so it's helped me a lot, she's even noticing the gainzzz so something's happening. Really looking forward to the next 60 days! Let's get it💪🏻💪🏻

Well guys today is 1 month down on my SARMS run. Even with working 13 days straight 12 hrs a day I have managed to stay in the gym 5 days a week taking weekends off.

As far as strength and physique go I'm feeling a ton stronger every week and my body is really starting to change physically! People are asking me what I've been doing. Lol

Haven't been able to get as much cardio in as I'd like but that maybe my focus towards the end to help me lean out. Diet has been good most days but with all this work I have a day here & there where I cheat to get enough calories. With the SARMS really starting to kick in I really need to focus on no cheat meals and more cardio to get the most out of this.

This morning I spilled me rad 140 on the counter👎🏻 Looks like I will have to order some more to make sure I have enough to finish. Overall I'm enjoying my experience!

excellent work so far brother... there is plenty more to come! keep up the great work and please keep the updates coming!

Top Bottom