napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recomp/SARMS advice, opinions?

zfrawg

So yesterday I posted a question about a "supplement" I purchased that was bunk...now I'm ready to ask the experts for advice so I can find what truly fits my needs.

That said, the product was sold to me as ostarine - after doing some research I "think" that's all I'm after right now (well the real stuff, not the crap that was sold to me).

I'm 41, been lifting since I was about 14 years old (first year of highschool football), I worked in the supplement industry and as a personal trainer and certified sports nutritionist in the 90's while in college, so I'm not a newbie to the fitness/bodybuilding industry, but I am to SARMS (I used probably every popular supplement that we had back in the 90's/early 2000's including a lot of the stuff that is banned now, but SARMS are completely new to me).

For most of my adult life I've walked around at about 220 lbs (at a height just a touch above 5' 7" so I'm not real tall LOL), going as high as 236 and as low as 195 or so. I made the decision that I wanted to get as lean as I possibly could, I'm about 184 now and a little over 11% bodyfat currently - I'd like to lower my bodyfat even further (ultimate goal about 8-9%), but I've sacrificed a lot of muscle and strength over the last several months so I'd like to add that too.

Based on my research, I guess what I'm trying to do is "recomp" (just learned that term the other day). I'm looking to keep everything as light as possible on my liver, and avoid PCT if possible - of course I will follow one if necessaary, being smart and safe is my utmost concern. This is another reason why I'm leaning towards ostarine.

So does it make sense just to buy ostarine from the company that most on this site recommend? Should there be anything else I look at? Stacks that make more sense? Or should I just stick with something like ostarine the first time around and see what happens?

I'm open to any and all opinions, as the more I get the more I have to think about and options are always a good thing to me.

PCT is a requirement for most SARMS

If you want the ultimate recomp, its LGD, RAD, S4, Osta, SR,and GW. Thats no holds barred shit right there...

So yesterday I posted a question about a "supplement" I purchased that was bunk...now I'm ready to ask the experts for advice so I can find what truly fits my needs.

That said, the product was sold to me as ostarine - after doing some research I "think" that's all I'm after right now (well the real stuff, not the crap that was sold to me).

I'm 41, been lifting since I was about 14 years old (first year of highschool football), I worked in the supplement industry and as a personal trainer and certified sports nutritionist in the 90's while in college, so I'm not a newbie to the fitness/bodybuilding industry, but I am to SARMS (I used probably every popular supplement that we had back in the 90's/early 2000's including a lot of the stuff that is banned now, but SARMS are completely new to me).

For most of my adult life I've walked around at about 220 lbs (at a height just a touch above 5' 7" so I'm not real tall LOL), going as high as 236 and as low as 195 or so. I made the decision that I wanted to get as lean as I possibly could, I'm about 184 now and a little over 11% bodyfat currently - I'd like to lower my bodyfat even further (ultimate goal about 8-9%), but I've sacrificed a lot of muscle and strength over the last several months so I'd like to add that too.

Based on my research, I guess what I'm trying to do is "recomp" (just learned that term the other day). I'm looking to keep everything as light as possible on my liver, and avoid PCT if possible - of course I will follow one if necessaary, being smart and safe is my utmost concern. This is another reason why I'm leaning towards ostarine.

So does it make sense just to buy ostarine from the company that most on this site recommend? Should there be anything else I look at? Stacks that make more sense? Or should I just stick with something like ostarine the first time around and see what happens?

I'm open to any and all opinions, as the more I get the more I have to think about and options are always a good thing to me.

you are going to need a pct but it will only be a mini pct with a 2-3 week recovery time and then you can start again... sarms are not like steroids... you don't need to "ease" into anything... there is no negative effect on your liver because they are non toxic and also do not convert to estrogen... just so you have a strong reference... check out my articles on sarms here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

the ultra recomp stack would be perfect for you here... its such a complete and strong cycle... here are the links for everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=150&search=ultra

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan gave you the perfect layout. The ultra Recomp stack is exactly what you want to run. It's perfect for your goal of Recomp in every way. The stack is designed to give you the maximal benefit in that regard, and I'm sure you'll love the results it brings

Thanks Dylan and Rick and jp as well, you've given me EXACTLY what I need to proceed - after reading up on everything :)

Also, thanks for the advice on PCT - I'm sure you are all aware but there is a lot of wrong and or uninformed info on this stuff out there, I've asked the question in other places and gotten mixed answers many of which are completely contradictory towards each other, which is always an indicator that I need to do more/better research, VERY glad to have found this forum.

Thanks Dylan and Rick and jp as well, you've given me EXACTLY what I need to proceed - after reading up on everything :)

Also, thanks for the advice on PCT - I'm sure you are all aware but there is a lot of wrong and or uninformed info on this stuff out there, I've asked the question in other places and gotten mixed answers many of which are completely contradictory towards each other, which is always an indicator that I need to do more/better research, VERY glad to have found this forum.

im really glad you found your way over... one thing you can always count on is a STRAIGHT and PRECISE answer brother... don't hesitate to let me know anytime you have any questions...

Top Bottom