napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stack for cut/recomp

tropicalpalmtree

I've decided to try sarms as my bodyfat is probably too high for AAS.

I'm 5'11 195lbs with 3 years training. I'm around 20%bf. I've been consistent but honestly i'm still not happy with the results given the amount of effort i've put in, so Juice seems the only answer. I'm going to need to cut down but I've really struggled with cuts in the past. I can lean out disciplined but i just feel so horribly thin for the entire process even though i'm probably still 'overweight' by BMI standards. As a result i want to use something to lose the fat (around 300-500kcal deficit) and gain muscle at the same time. I figured SARMS were worth a go to get my body into great shape for AAS later on.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a solid SARMs only stack to achieve my goals? Also a solid UK/EU source? I have seen the suggested sources, but one is US domestic and the other Sarms.Forsale doesn't seem to have any information on international orders? I am well versed in bitcoin payments etc so that isn't a problem.

Thanks

sarms.forsale or umbrella ship to EU no problem

i would go with GW as a base and then add from there. maybe lgd or ostarine

Id recommend RAD140 20Mg per day, GW 20mg per day, S4 50mg per day, and SR9009 30mg per day

Check out sarms.forsale and umbrella labs

if you email umbrella customer service, they should be able to help you with an international order

you should look at a sarms and peptides cutting stack...

SARMS AND PEPTIDES CUTTING STACK

for the best quality sarms and peptides visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 AOD-9604 300 MCG Per day on empty stomach, preferably in the a.m.
1-12 Tesamorelin 2 MG per day, once a day, pre bed fasted at least 90 minute
1-12 HGH Fragment 176-191 500 mcg per day on empty stomach… 250 mcg in the a.m. and 250 mcg 30 minutes before bed
1-12 Tesofensine .25 mg per day the first two weeks then bump to .5 mg per day dosed once a day

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

if you email umbrella customer service, they should be able to help you with an international order

you should look at a sarms and peptides cutting stack...

SARMS AND PEPTIDES CUTTING STACK

for the best quality sarms and peptides visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 AOD-9604 300 MCG Per day on empty stomach, preferably in the a.m.
1-12 Tesamorelin 2 MG per day, once a day, pre bed fasted at least 90 minute
1-12 HGH Fragment 176-191 500 mcg per day on empty stomach… 250 mcg in the a.m. and 250 mcg 30 minutes before bed
1-12 Tesofensine .25 mg per day the first two weeks then bump to .5 mg per day dosed once a day

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi, i think i'd rather just use sarms for this run as it's my first time using anything and want to keep it simpler. So GW,RAD,SR9009,S4 will work? Thanks

I've decided to try sarms as my bodyfat is probably too high for AAS.

I'm 5'11 195lbs with 3 years training. I'm around 20%bf. I've been consistent but honestly i'm still not happy with the results given the amount of effort i've put in, so Juice seems the only answer. I'm going to need to cut down but I've really struggled with cuts in the past. I can lean out disciplined but i just feel so horribly thin for the entire process even though i'm probably still 'overweight' by BMI standards. As a result i want to use something to lose the fat (around 300-500kcal deficit) and gain muscle at the same time. I figured SARMS were worth a go to get my body into great shape for AAS later on.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a solid SARMs only stack to achieve my goals? Also a solid UK/EU source? I have seen the suggested sources, but one is US domestic and the other Sarms.Forsale doesn't seem to have any information on international orders? I am well versed in bitcoin payments etc so that isn't a problem.

Thanks
def Run GW bro go to Umbrella

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms and peptides make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

Top Bottom