napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine REcomp. Good results. 1st post

First post here at isarms (been lurking for awhile), second post ever online.

Background- I've lifted weights on and off for the last 10 years. I would basically hit new pr's then always would stop for some reason (job,gf,partying,etc). This year marked a turning point for me though. When i hit 232 lbs it was time for me to make a change, and considering my friend just opened a 10,000 square foot training facility it was the perfect time.

PreStats- 27 yo/ 6'4/ 232lbs /22-20% bodyfat. Couldn't even do an overhead or front squat due to flexibility and my bench was 225x2 for a max. Dead lift was probably seriously like 250lbs, but honestly I was so out of shape I didn't keep track the best here.

Cycle- I ran a 14 week cycle (april 22-july 29) of ostarine (sarmsx). Tapered up to 25mg for the first two weeks then stayed at this dose till week 7. Week 7-10 I went up 37.5 mg and started running creatine/daa's for only that time period. Week 10 I started dosing 150 mg arimistane and started tapering down till the end. The last week I was only running 6.25 mg while i reintroduced creatine/sodium daa to my routine. I cut the arimistane back to 75mg on week 12 due to extreme pump/pain in my rear delts. Some people might of called this joint pain, but it was 100% muscular for me and my bench days are extreme. I am currently still on it for 1 more week. Aminos and whey everyday.

Diet- I changed slowly, but still slack in this category. I cut out 95% of the useless carbs and sugars I consumed, but I am not religious about it. If i want f*cking peach ring, i'm eating a peach ring lol. For the most part its clean though, since the gym owner (my buddy) is a hardcore paleo and 6% bf.

Training- Crossfit style training 3 days per week and traditional weight lifting for the rest. I benched and did shoulders/back (including lower) at least 3x's a week for much of it. Due to a chronic knee issue i couldn't stay as focused on my lower half like i do upper, but It definitely got attention multiple times a week.

Pictures- 1st was april 5th last was july 29th. The third picture is when I was down to 210 lbs, and the final picture is 10 days after i restarted my creatine and upped my carbs/calories, and I think the increase in muscle fullness is evident, along with the drying out effects of arimistane in the the 3rd pic.

Results- I cut down 210lbs with 10 days left, but decided to stop the cutting and start prepping for my next run, I finished the 4 month recomp at 215lb. Its hard to say where I am for BF, but without a doubt could of cut down to 8% or lower had that been my goal from day 1. I am now front squating 300lbs, dead lifting 385lb, hang cleaning 225lbs, shrugged 345x2 (not a strict shrug of course), and benching 225lbx18 with a max of 305lbx2. Overall i'm extremely happy, but if my life could be more focused around fitness I could of did better.

View attachment 2130

I'd like to know if these are normal results or above average for what I used. Any questions or feedback is extremely appreciated.

very nice work brother! one thing to point out, you should not exceed 25 mg per day of ostarine but other than that, very nice work... thank you for the feedback and for posting... definitely continue to keep posting... if you need help setting up another cycle, dont hesitate to let me know... im always here to help in any way that i can... great job bro

Very nice results bro, and I would say your results are within the range of what can be expected from ostarine though there are too many factors that affect how everyone responds to say you will make X amount of gains.

Overall very impressive. For future reference you should always stick to 25mg per day. No need to ever go higher or lower

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks for the quick replies, and I'll be contacting you soon Dylan about my next cycle of sarmsx products. I loved the ostarine, and have been recommending to everybody I know who dabbles with supplements. My next log will be more in depth than this one and definitely will show what these products can do. Keep up the great work with this new board and company!

yep good job bro you def have taken it seriously and I have to ask what the fuck is a peach ring? hahaha you need to stack something with osta next time for sure

oh ok those peach rings I know what you are talkin about now. lol have a fucking peach ring then unless its the whole bag

Thanks for the quick replies, and I'll be contacting you soon Dylan about my next cycle of sarmsx products. I loved the ostarine, and have been recommending to everybody I know who dabbles with supplements. My next log will be more in depth than this one and definitely will show what these products can do. Keep up the great work with this new board and company!

thank you brother... i appreciate it... THANK YOU for keeping it honest on your log... I love that man... that shows serious class on your part... i really respect that a lot... i can help you anytime... let me know your goals for the next cycle and i'll be happy to set up your cycle for you...

Top Bottom