napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Opinions on this cycle

costatoyz

Hey guys, this will be the second cycle. My first was test c, tbol and cleaned up with anavar.

I'm debating whether to do another same cycle but now with winny instead of anavar, as I didn't see much with it. But I'm also considering Dbol instead of Tbol. What are your opinions? This time I want to do a bulk. The first was a recomp.

14-15% bf
5'9
Train regularly
Diet needs a little work

Last edited:
Before even considering a second cycle, why not clean up that diet? You said it yourself it needs work and clearly from your stats, it does. Check out this thread bud: https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html You absolutely need to get your nutrition together, otherwise you're just wasting time and money. Once you have your diet set up properly and you're able to stick to it for your goals, then use aas to aid you. Don't depend on it completely.

My opinion...put sus 250 on your front 6 weeks at 400mgs/wk...if your gonna throw an oral as a kick start your gonna want a short ester but at the same time wanna build your long esters as well, so you don't crash before your levels are up. Dbol will crash our test levels so you need something with a short ester so this doesn't happen while your levels are goin up. Than on your back half you can remain on sus or switch to test c/e, whichever you prefer. Dbol also has a prolific aromatazation rating...I don't see anything about an A.I. whatsoever in your plan. If your gonna throw winny in the equation only be on Dbol 4wks with liver support 4wks off with liver support than on your 8th week hop on the winny for the last 4wks with liver support as well. These are c17's so they are liver toxic, your gonna need the support. If you want to run the dbol longer only do it for up to 6wks, and than finish off the cycle with just test...no winny. No reason to dose Dbol over 30 unless you want more water and higher blood pressure. Where is your PCT? and do you have exactly everything needed for this before you start?

Before even considering a second cycle, why not clean up that diet? You said it yourself it needs work and clearly from your stats, it does. Check out this thread bud: https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html You absolutely need to get your nutrition together, otherwise you're just wasting time and money. Once you have your diet set up properly and you're able to stick to it for your goals, then use aas to aid you. Don't depend on it completely.

Agreed...If you can't see yourself only eating "a meat, a green, and a healthy carb" and that's it, than your diet is not disciplined. And if your eating schedule is not feeling like a chore your not eating right. Thats what I go by but definitely do more nutritional education.

Hey guys, this will be the second cycle. My first was test c, tbol and cleaned up with anavar.

I'm debating whether to do another same cycle but now with winny instead of anavar, as I didn't see much with it. But I'm also considering Dbol instead of Tbol. What are your opinions? This time I want to do a bulk. The first was a recomp.

14-15% bf
5'9
Train regularly
Diet needs a little work

I would get BF down first. What were the results from your first cycle? Were you happy with it? How much testC, tbol, var did you use? You want to bulk? You are already bulked, and you will add more belly fat trying to bulk with high BF.

If and when you get BF down, then to bulk you can use test and deca. You don't need orals. If you insist on orals then use the best bulk cycle ever, test/deca/dbol . One oral per cycle is the safest...no zero orals are the safest.

why would you want to bulk when your body fat is already on the high side bro? it does not make any sense to me... i would be aiming for a solid recomp, get your body fat down to the 10-12 range and still add a good clean 10 lbs... it would seem much smarter and healthier... are you sure you want to continue on with this plan of bulking?

I did say that I need a little work on my diet but I should of explained it more in detail. I'm always in a caloric deficit so I usually eat chicken, red meat and some vegetables. I do have cheat meals and I spend 6 times a week at the gym. I try to eat clean to the best of my ability but sometimesI cant. I came down from 19% bf to 12% before starting the first cycle. I just can't get below 12% so it fluctuates from 12-15%.

My first cycle went good. I liked the results. I just don't know if I should throw in orals or just oils itself. The tbol made my cholesterol levels be out of wack. But I was using cycle assist throughout the whole time even on pct.

This was the cycle

Week 1-4 tbol 60mg
Week 1-12 test c 400 MG -2 split doses
Week 9-12 var 60
Aromasin 12.5 EOD

Pct
Nolva 40 40 20 20
Clomid 50 50 25 25
Aromasin 12.5 EOD

Cycle assist throughout the entire time

If I want oils, what are the best for recomp or bulk? I've also considered deca but I've heard that its not the best method when trying to have a family in the future, so I opted out of that.

Before even considering a second cycle, why not clean up that diet? You said it yourself it needs work and clearly from your stats, it does. Check out this thread bud: https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nhutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html You absolutely need to get your nutrition together, otherwise you're just wasting time and money. Once you have your diet set up properly and you're able to stick to it for your goals, then use aas to aid you. Don't depend on it completely.

Okay, I have given it thought and It seems better to recomp as you mentioned,Dylan. I would love to recomp as well. Now, what can be my best option given my stats and previous experience? Thanks for helping me out. That's why I love being here.

why would you want to bulk when your body fat is already on the high side bro? it does not make any sense to me... i would be aiming for a solid recomp, get your body fat down to the 10-12 range and still add a good clean 10 lbs... it would seem much smarter and healthier... are you sure you want to continue on with this plan of bulking?

Okay, I have given it thought and It seems better to recomp as you mentioned,Dylan. I would love to recomp as well. Now, what can be my best option given my stats and previous experience? Thanks for helping me out. That's why I love being here.

no problem bro... its a much smarter decision, i assure you... i have you covered...

1-16 test cyp 350 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
7-18 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Ok, thanks Dylan. Is eq pretty painful or should it be smooth? I have no experience with it.

no problem bro... its a much smarter decision, i assure you... i have you covered...

1-16 test cyp 350 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
7-18 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Ok, thanks Dylan. Is eq pretty painful or should it be smooth? I have no experience with it.

EQ is smooth as butter bro. One of the most painless compounds you can run literally.

I agree 100% that you should do more of a recomp and Dylan set you up perfectly for that with that cycle plan. Bulking right now just doesn't make sense at all. Your first priority should be lowering your bodyfat, but with that cycle you can certainly add lean mass in the process no problem

Also your diet defnitely needs work if you can't get below 12%. It means you are doing something wrong and need adjustment to it.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

eq is as smooth as they come unless you bought boldenone cypionate but otherwise its extremely smooth... ive had it in 400 mg/ml concentrations without any pip whatsoever

Thanks for all the information guys. How can I get a tailored diet plan for me?

That's asking for a lot brother. Specifically tailoring a diet for you specifically takes A LOT, because everyone is different and required different things. Everything in that thread describes and gives you the right tools to get the right calories and macro numbers.

If you'd like you can post up your diet, and we can help you critique it and make corrections where need be

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

you can pm me but thats what i do for a living... i dont know a human alive that will make a tailored customized diet plan for nothing.. it takes days to do that properly... i offer customization, thats the only way i design... i mean thats like asking a mechanic to fix your brakes free just because... you see what i mean?

Absolutely! I'll send you a pm, Dylan

you can pm me but thats what i do for a living... i dont know a human alive that will make a tailored customized diet plan for nothing.. it takes days to do that properly... i offer customization, thats the only way i design... i mean thats like asking a mechanic to fix your brakes free just because... you see what i mean?

Top Bottom