napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need steroid guidance

sharimat

Hi Dylan,

I'm a big fan of your videos as well as your inputs on the forum. Have been reading up on them since the time I did my 1st cycle i.e. 2 years ago.

To give you little background, I'm 34, 5 ft 11 inches tall n weigh around 83 kg, body fat hovers around 18-20% . Been lifting since my high school days but doing so regularly & vigorously since last 5 years only. 2 years ago I felt that I have reached my natural peak so will have to take support from AAS.

Now, I want to recomposition my body i.e. take my body fat down to around 12% so that my abs are visible without losing my current measurements. Biceps - 16, Chest - 44 & Waist - 33 inches (cold measurements).

Have been contemplating a cycle using Test E, Anavar, T3 & Albuterol. Hesitant to use Tren ace as I'm prone to male pattern baldness & we don't get any SARMs here in India.

Could you please suggest a cycle for me to achieve my goal of 11-12% body fat in say about 12 weeks? I can get pharma grade Test, T3 & Albuterol. Will be using Meditech Anavar even though it's about 1$ / 10 mg pill here.

Please help me as I can only trust your advice when it comes to AAS.

Bro, right now your bodyfat is way too high for steroid use. You need to get into much better shape before cycling.

Steroids are not fat burners

Diet is the biggest factor here. What does your diet look like?

For the goals you have right now, sarms would be a far better option for you, and I'd be happy to help set you up a sarms cycle

Cold hard truth;

There is no way in hell that you are training regularly & vigorously since last 5 years only nor have your natural peak if you are 20% body fat @ 182 pounds.

And you want someone to give you some magic beans to drop half of your bodyfat in 12 weeks??????????

That's an insult to people on this board.

To the original poster:

Seriously if you want to get to 11-12% body fat you got to up the cardio and just up intensity. You're willing to take all these substances but are you willing to work your ass off? .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20% BF and has reached natural potential....how can anyone say that with a straight face

Cold hard truth;

There is no way in hell that you are training regularly & vigorously since last 5 years only nor have your natural peak if you are 20% body fat @ 182 pounds.

And you want someone to give you some magic beans to drop half of your bodyfat in 12 weeks??????????

That's an insult to people on this board.

Hey EZ_E,
Really don't see any reason for U to feel insulted on everyone's behalf unless u r the spokesperson appointed.. Anyone can workout for x no. of years bt still be like me if they haven't got spot on on the diet or the other support supps..
Chill buddy n don't get worked up for nothin..
Peace ✌️

Hey Rick, actually m not sure if v can get them here without any customs probs will hv to find that out.. Bt in the meanwhile, any suggestions abt SARMs n diet r welcome..

I don't think I need to reiterate what everyone else said here but to me it sounds like you're hoping for steroids to be the magic solution to get you lean. Aas only enhances whats already in place. It doesn't fill in gaps for what you lack. With the stats you gave, its clear you need to focus much more on your foundation. Do you track what you eat? What does your nutrition look like (calories/macros)? What does your training look like?

Hey EZ_E,
Really don't see any reason for U to feel insulted on everyone's behalf unless u r the spokesperson appointed.. Anyone can workout for x no. of years bt still be like me if they haven't got spot on on the diet or the other support supps..
Chill buddy n don't get worked up for nothin..
Peace ✌️

Different people are insulted by different things. Saying youve reached your peak is an insult to everyone who busts their ass 365 days a year.

You "haven't gotten spot on diet" then AAS isn't for you.

Rest assured, I'm not getting worked up over you.

Last edited:
hey bro... i cannot possibly recommend steroid use at that body fat... i wouldn't if you paid me... thats not even feasible... steroids are not fat burners and certainly should not be used by anyone with that kind of body fat... sarms are the perfect option to get your body fat down and you most certainly can get sarms shipped to you... sarmsx ships to india frequently... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and i will help you put together a stack...

Hey Rick, actually m not sure if v can get them here without any customs probs will hv to find that out.. Bt in the meanwhile, any suggestions abt SARMs n diet r welcome..

Sarmsx can ship to you through customs no problem at all. They do it all of the time bro. So there are no issues there. For your goal, I'd go with the enhanced super stack. That's going to be your best bet for the goals you have. You will get very strong fat burning abilities along with some nice lean mass and strength gains. Here is the protocol for that with links to get everything you need

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Top Bottom