PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: I ran LGD 4033 for 12 weeks at 19 years old. Will I be ok?

I ran LGD 4033 for 12 weeks at 19 years old. Will I be ok?

Hey all, It's been 2 months since I finished my 12 week cycle of LGD 4033. I ran 7.5mg capsules (from maxmusclelabs) for 10 weeks and then 15mg for the last 2 weeks. I felt horrible throughout all of the cycle, probably symptoms of low test. Note: I ran 6 weeks of tongkat ali during the cycle, it helped a little. When I was cycling LGD I would sleep all day because I was so lethargic, I was so pleased to finally be over with the cycle. My testicles reduced to 30% of their original size.
    Right after I took 50mg Clomid for a month and half straight because I was really worried I have done permanent damage to my HPTA as Im young. My testicles became 100% during the PCT however once I stopped, its been a month now (Since PCT ended) and they are about 65% of their normal size before the Cycle. I however feel good and normal but maybe because I'm running aromasin atm just for mental/libido effects, it's been 10 days on aromasin, I don't believe it causes HPTA suppression.
    So will my testicles go back to their original size?? What should I do?
    Running a cycle at my age was stupid I admit, I was impulsive and desperate for a change which backstabbed me for 12 weeks and maybe even forever.
    Last edited by bestversionofmyself; 02-26-2019 at 04:31 AM.

Not really the smartest move but at least you did a PCT. 10mg daily is the most we recommend with LGD mate. YES you are too young for any peds so I hope you learnt your lesson . I'm assuming you did NO bloodwork ? Ill let Dylan answer the testicle part as I never have had to run Aromasin on any sarm cycle .

you should be ok, i've seen far worse...... People running tren at 17-18 years old without test and pct (not kidding). But leave peds for at least 2 years more. Then consider another sarm cycle no steroids

Quote Originally Posted by Kael View Post
    you should be ok, i've seen far worse...... People running tren at 17-18 years old without test and pct (not kidding). But leave peds for at least 2 years more. Then consider another sarm cycle no steroids
    You shitting me right ....? TREN at 17 with no test base etc. social media can go both ways I guess.

bro in my country/city it's common...a lot of people destroy their life like this...some get away cuz 90% of the gear here is underdosed/fake and that's why they hear from some gym bros- go do it bro , you're gonna be fine , nothing bad's gonna happen ...

it wasnt smart at all... however it could have been far worse if it had been steroids... just STOP doing this from now on man... otherwise, i assure you, the lesson you learn is going to be so unpleasant... just dont do it man