napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle Thoughts?

Ubba

Well gents, the day has finally come. After months of research and debate - my friend and I have both decided to run a sarms cycle to progress through our plateau's and move onto the next stage of our training. A little bit about myself, I'm 26yrs old, 6ft tall, 170lbs at 13%bf and have been lifting for 5 years but due to injury a few years ago I have been continuously lifting for 2.5 years. (Had to break for around 9 months due to a head injury but since then back to the gym for 2.5 years straight). My mate is 27yrs old, in the US army, ranger tabbed and has been consistently working out for 7-8 years (maybe longer). He's in a different time zone so I didn't get exact specifics but he's 5 foot 8, weights 155lbs and is circa 12% bf.

I'm a natural who's never cycled anything before but my mate took capsule lgd last year and had excellent results from it. (From subsequent research we know that potentially it was a prohormone as its capsulated but he took his pct seriously and is fine). Not sure if I'm allowed to name the brand of lgd he took so I won't for now (if interested I can provide this later).

So we're both happy naturals (ish) who're looking to bulk up properly and safely but have hit plateaus in our training and feeling like we've really hit the limit of our physical strength. We've done our research (hopefully) and watched lots of Dylan's vids on youtube and are finally ready to start a decent lgd cycle. We're proposing the below and I wondered if Dylan and others could pass their 2cents on it or provide advice as to whether dosing is correct/pct will be decent?

One thing to note first, as I've never cycled anything before, I have no idea how susceptible to suppression I will be and even though I know lgd is meant to be "mild" - I don't want to risk anything dosed too high for my first cycle. I would much rather take the time and ramp up the dosage slowly, making sure of no problems - even if that means not getting 100% benefits from the cycle as long as I know I'm safe. The last thing I would want is to turn out to be extremely susceptible to suppression and cause issues. Slow and safe wins the race - I have plenty of years ahead of me to do other cycles, I see no reason from taking risks from the first, just for the sake of an extra few lbs of muscle.

So we're going to run LGD as a standalone, then use Clomid and MK-2866 in the PCT for 4 weeks. Looks like the below:
Week 1-2: LGD @ 2.5mg ED
Week 3-6: LGD @ 5mg ED
Week 7-8: LGD @ 10mg ED

PCT Weeks 9-12:
Clomid @ 50/25/25/25
Osta @ 25/25/12.5/12.5

I welcome all and any thoughts?

Can even document the results if people are interested. This will start in May if green lights are given by Dylan + Co.

Well gents, the day has finally come. After months of research and debate - my friend and I have both decided to run a sarms cycle to progress through our plateau's and move onto the next stage of our training. A little bit about myself, I'm 26yrs old, 6ft tall, 170lbs at 13%bf and have been lifting for 5 years but due to injury a few years ago I have been continuously lifting for 2.5 years. (Had to break for around 9 months due to a head injury but since then back to the gym for 2.5 years straight). My mate is 27yrs old, in the US army, ranger tabbed and has been consistently working out for 7-8 years (maybe longer). He's in a different time zone so I didn't get exact specifics but he's 5 foot 8, weights 155lbs and is circa 12% bf.

I'm a natural who's never cycled anything before but my mate took capsule lgd last year and had excellent results from it. (From subsequent research we know that potentially it was a prohormone as its capsulated but he took his pct seriously and is fine). Not sure if I'm allowed to name the brand of lgd he took so I won't for now (if interested I can provide this later).

So we're both happy naturals (ish) who're looking to bulk up properly and safely but have hit plateaus in our training and feeling like we've really hit the limit of our physical strength. We've done our research (hopefully) and watched lots of Dylan's vids on youtube and are finally ready to start a decent lgd cycle. We're proposing the below and I wondered if Dylan and others could pass their 2cents on it or provide advice as to whether dosing is correct/pct will be decent?

One thing to note first, as I've never cycled anything before, I have no idea how susceptible to suppression I will be and even though I know lgd is meant to be "mild" - I don't want to risk anything dosed too high for my first cycle. I would much rather take the time and ramp up the dosage slowly, making sure of no problems - even if that means not getting 100% benefits from the cycle as long as I know I'm safe. The last thing I would want is to turn out to be extremely susceptible to suppression and cause issues. Slow and safe wins the race - I have plenty of years ahead of me to do other cycles, I see no reason from taking risks from the first, just for the sake of an extra few lbs of muscle.

So we're going to run LGD as a standalone, then use Clomid and MK-2866 in the PCT for 4 weeks. Looks like the below:
Week 1-2: LGD @ 2.5mg ED
Week 3-6: LGD @ 5mg ED
Week 7-8: LGD @ 10mg ED

PCT Weeks 9-12:
Clomid @ 50/25/25/25
Osta @ 25/25/12.5/12.5

I welcome all and any thoughts?

Can even document the results if people are interested. This will start in May if green lights are given by Dylan + Co.

You want to run LGD a full 12 weeks to get the most out of it. 8 weeks is cutting it too short. You are fine to use MK-2866 in your pct if you'd like but you also need GW in pct to control cortisol.

Make sure you get everything you need from www.sarmsx.com to insure you have the right quality of sarms. Here is how your layout would look on dosing

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

MK-2866 25mg per day

You want to run LGD a full 12 weeks to get the most out of it. 8 weeks is cutting it too short. You are fine to use MK-2866 in your pct if you'd like but you also need GW in pct to control cortisol.

Make sure you get everything you need from www.sarmsx.com to insure you have the right quality of sarms. Here is how your layout would look on dosing

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

MK-2866 25mg per day

Hi Rick, thanks for your help and advice brother - very appreciated. A few questions if I may?

I was under the assumption that we could run MK-2866 instead of gw during PCT to control cortisol/protect gains? would you recommend GW over MK then? (MK is already ordered and on route - can always keep it for a standalone cycle later in the year). Also would you advise jumping straight into 10mgs of LGD per day and not opt for a slower increase for a newbie like myself? I'd just like to minimise risks as far as possible.

Thanks for your help bud!

Hi Rick, thanks for your help and advice brother - very appreciated. A few questions if I may?

I was under the assumption that we could run MK-2866 instead of gw during PCT to control cortisol/protect gains? would you recommend GW over MK then? (MK is already ordered and on route - can always keep it for a standalone cycle later in the year). Also would you advise jumping straight into 10mgs of LGD per day and not opt for a slower increase for a newbie like myself? I'd just like to minimise risks as far as possible.

Thanks for your help bud!

GW reallyneedsto be in pct bro. There's nothing that is going to combat cortisol post cycle like GW. Id personally save the MK-2866 for another cycle

You are fine to start LGD at 10mg. There is absolutely no need to ease into it at all.

GW reallyneedsto be in pct bro. There's nothing that is going to combat cortisol post cycle like GW. Id personally save the MK-2866 for another cycle

You are fine to start LGD at 10mg. There is absolutely no need to ease into it at all.

Perfect - thanks for the help mate. Really appreciate it - I'll get everything ordered and let you know how it goes :)

you can add mk2866 to your pct if you want but you should be using GW for sure here bro... its the main part of controlling cortisol along with enhancing your overall performance levels which dip in pct... mk2866 is excellent here as well but if you are picking, then you would opt for GW

you can add mk2866 to your pct if you want but you should be using GW for sure here bro... its the main part of controlling cortisol along with enhancing your overall performance levels which dip in pct... mk2866 is excellent here as well but if you are picking, then you would opt for GW
Perfect, thanks for the help gents - mucho appreciated.

I'll see if I can swap out MK with GW - if not, I'll run em both in PCT. Looking forward to it :)

Perfect, thanks for the help gents - mucho appreciated.

I'll see if I can swap out MK with GW - if not, I'll run em both in PCT. Looking forward to it :)
excellent brother... its very optimal to use both so if you can, go for it... im always here to help if you need me

excellent brother... its very optimal to use both so if you can, go for it... im always here to help if you need me

Thanks brother! Damn you guys are the best, so great to have advice from people who actually care - will certainly drop you a line if I have any questions.

I think I speak for all when I say thank you, you guys rock!

Thanks brother! Damn you guys are the best, so great to have advice from people who actually care - will certainly drop you a line if I have any questions.

I think I speak for all when I say thank you, you guys rock!
i really appreciate brother, im more than happy to help..

Top Bottom