napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

DECA/TEST or there's a better but safe choice?

Chgo1962

I am a hard gainer, I want to take some steroids to help to bulk up but I've been a bit resistant with some advice since I don't want to do anything that could compromise my health. Your videos helped me to decline Dbol, I had a month of Tbol (plus test) with some results but, my enzymes went through the roof. My trainer want to put me on Anadrol next but I don't want pills because I am afraid of the toxicity. Please give me your opinion about DECA/Test (with HGH would help?) and what would be the minimum cycle taken in order to see good results, - my question is due the fact that sometimes I have to travel to work and I am not sure if taking the supplements and not being able to work out properly would affect the results. I started with test in Nov/18, in Jan started with TBol, I was able to see some results and to gain around 12 pounds. Worked out 3/4 times week with no breaks but my work year will start soon and I will have to travel time to time. I would like to hear your opinion about the DECA/TEST or if, there's a better option. Thanks

Last edited:
Could you please give us your basic stats, age, weight, height, bf%, cycle hstory....are you saying you have been on some type of AAS since Nov, 2017?

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

You need to eat more what does your diet look like? How many calories above maintenance are you eating? I can understand the struggle of adding mass, I learned the hard way you need to eat to gain. Diet is arguably the most important part. Let us know and we'll be able to help. Right now your just using AAS to mask your shortcomings and that isn't safe no matter the compound.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

thank you guys for the patience, I am new here.

"Could you please give us your basic stats, age, weight, height, bf%, cycle hstory....are you saying you have been on some type of AAS since Nov, 2017?"

I am 55, 6.2, 182, BMI 24 I've been working out for a number of years but not as intense as I started in the beginning of NOV 2017 with a professional trainer - we do 30 minutes 3/4 times/week reps with no breaks very intense. First we started with test 1 cc once a week, then 2 cc once/week. End of Dec based on the info I collected from this site I chose to try TBOL (10mg 2xday) (my trainer want me on DBOL) has 30 days of DBOL 2 pills/day plus 1/2 cc of test every other day. A week ago I had a physical and the enzyme results came too high. I wasn't sure if I should tell my doc that I was on something. The Tbol pills just ended and I am not sure where to go but I am not inclined to stop it since I can see results, I am just concerned, reason why I am asking the experts. My trainer suggested me Anadrol but I rather avoid pills. My eating habits are regular but I also supplement with protein shake/oat and 15/18 pills of ULTRA 40 daily. Thank you for the advice and support

thank you Aps - for lean individuals changing the eating habits is a challenge apart but I am doing my very best

No matter what your schedule its has to be a part of your daily existence both physically and mentally....most hotels or whatever have little gyms...or towns that will let u workout as a guest in Their gym etc...or push ups run whatever it is ...consistency is the key as well as nutrition....i dont believe in hard gainers...maybe some slower than others though...good luck...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Thanks Dylan I am learning my way around here. I just added the info you requested, regarding goals I would be happy with another 10/15 pounds when I am sure the results would be definitely more noticeable

Thank you Perkins, I am enjoying the routine and discipline, most days I am at the gym 7 am or early, I will keep it up

it will be much easier if you just post a pic so i can assess it properly for you... i dont need your bmi i need your body fat

thank you Aps - for lean individuals changing the eating habits is a challenge apart but I am doing my very best
I agree I'm the same way and it's taken a while but trust the process. It took years of work and there are more years to come. I gained 30 plus lbs with a good diet and training before I started my first sarms cycle this month

I agree I'm the same way and it's taken a while but trust the process. It took years of work and there are more years to come. I gained 30 plus lbs with a good diet and training before I started my first sarms cycle this month

##superset...truth....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

thanks for posting the pic brother... your body fat is definitely over 20% so i cant recommend steroid use to you at this time... sarms would be a viable option but steroids would not be bro

Top Bottom