napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

DECA/TEST or there's a better but safe choice?

I loved mk2866..heals quick and put on little size...But there are also stacks...much safer then oral aas for sure...per your concerns...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

you can use hgh if you like but not really necessary at this time... i have a strong stack recommendation for you.. what is your main goal though?

you can use hgh if you like but not really necessary at this time... i have a strong stack recommendation for you.. what is your main goal though?

I know for fact that I need to improve my eating habits, my goal is to obtain more overall size because being tall takes longer to show and I spent my life being called skinny when I wasn't feeling life and being always very healthy, If I can get another 10/20 pounds would be a great start but I have no interest at the moment to get huge

you dont want to try to bulk when your body fat is where it is, that is detrimental, not helpful... you can try to recomp and gain size and lose body fat... i have a good cycle for you.. .

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

you dont want to try to bulk when your body fat is where it is, that is detrimental, not helpful... you can try to recomp and gain size and lose body fat... i have a good cycle for you.. .

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you Dylan I will follow up on your suggestion, my trainer won't be happy with my decision but too bad
best

Top Bottom