napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle support for trenbolone

gadyapetrovi4

I am planning on using trenbolone with testosterone and winstrol as a finisher, but it is the first time I will be using tren, so I am not completely sure about the support supplements to use. I assume that I should be using an AI, and of course some liver protection. I have heard that trenbolone can increase prolactin levels, and my coach has recommended me to use cabergoline for that. I know that I should not wait for the estrogen to raise, and use AIs right away - does the same hold true for cabergoline with prolactin? For PCT I got nolvadex, clomid, Ostarine MK-2866 and I am still in search of some good natty test booster...maybe will use proviron for this at 50 mgs per day. What are your thoughts?

Basically, there are only two things you got to add to the cycle when using trenblone - cabergoline (for possible prolactin issues caused by tren, as it can increase prolactin levels) and some good liver protection (in spite of being an injectable, trenbolone is still liver toxic).

I am planning on using trenbolone with testosterone and winstrol as a finisher, but it is the first time I will be using tren, so I am not completely sure about the support supplements to use. I assume that I should be using an AI, and of course some liver protection. I have heard that trenbolone can increase prolactin levels, and my coach has recommended me to use cabergoline for that. I know that I should not wait for the estrogen to raise, and use AIs right away - does the same hold true for cabergoline with prolactin? For PCT I got nolvadex, clomid, Ostarine MK-2866 and I am still in search of some good natty test booster...maybe will use proviron for this at 50 mgs per day. What are your thoughts?

You definitely need an ai and prolactin control... my recommendation is to use aromasin at 12.5 mg every other day and caber at .5 mg every 3 days... another item you definitely want to use ON cycle is GW-501516... you want this for several reasons... the obvious reason is the help with cardio issues that will arise with tren use but the other is often overlooked and that is with cholesterol problems that can be caused with tren use... GW was originally formulated to treat cholesterol... there is not going to be an issue with liver toxicity from tren... it can be toxic and it wont hurt to use something like tudca or milk thistle... it is not completely necessary either... you can use proviron throughout and i have never once had an issue with it in pct but with tren, i would hold off... you don't need a test booster whatsoever... use hcg the last 4 weeks of your cycle leading into pct and your good to go... here's a full pct layout for you as well...

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Cardarine GW is definitely a good addition to trenbolone cycles, as it has a unique ability to greatly reduce trenbolone's side effects, and it will add quality to the cycle without any additional side effects at all.

Top Bottom