napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bodyfat estimation ?

tyrand

Hello, is everyone can tell me my bodyfat on this picture ? I've just finished a GW/SR cycle and I want to be sub 10% BF before begin my new sarms cycle in April. I think I am at 12-13% BF what do you think ?

Around 10 percercent already maybe leaner if not flexing i hold fat in my legs when my quads seperate im sub 8 percent are there visible lines on your legs

Hello, is everyone can tell me my bodyfat on this picture ? I've just finished a GW/SR cycle and I want to be sub 10% BF before begin my new sarms cycle in April. I think I am at 12-13% BF what do you think ?

It's a little hard to say. Your abs look pretty tight, and from this pic I'd say you are probably close to 10%, possibly even slightly under

It's pretty rare to see visible oblique definition on anyone over 10% bodyfat, which you clearly have

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Last edited:
Good results bro,i think its around 10% , i am looking to do new cycle do get similar results how did u find GW/SR cycle what was your dosage? Usually ppl reccomend GW/S4 for cutting

Good results bro,i think its around 10% , i am looking to do new cycle do get similar results how did u find GW/SR cycle what was your dosage? Usually ppl reccomend GW/S4 for cutting
Actually the best cutting combination is going to be all 3. Doses would be the following

S4 50mg per day split into two 25mg doses (am and pm)
GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
SR9009 5mg dosed 6 times per day every 2-3 hours for 30mg total

Actually the best cutting combination is going to be all 3. Doses would be the following

Thanks for the info Rick, not really sure about the SR9009 yet dosing 6 times per day seems a bit much and also as the product is new thers not enough info about side effects yet. Might just stick to S4 and GW and mk2866.

^This is truly a great cutting stack right here..

Ya if your flexing your abs id say 11-12. If thats relaxed id say 10

PHURIOUS

SR 30-40 mg and GW 20 mg/day I begin the SR before GW and notice that GW really improve fat loss. If I had to choose one I prefer GW

It also depends on body type i have my legs hold fat and my abs show at 12 percent when my legs start cutting up Ive got skeletor face and veins in my abs

SR 30-40 mg and GW 20 mg/day I begin the SR before GW and notice that GW really improve fat loss. If I had to choose one I prefer GW

GW really is a kickass compound. The fat loss, lipid profile improvement and added endurance make it highly desirable

Yea i am deffinetly a fan of GW i used it for endurance purposes before, now gonna try it for cutting probably gonna stack it with S4, i am not really Sold on SR because its a new product and not enough info on sideeffects.

Thanks for the info Rick, not really sure about the SR9009 yet dosing 6 times per day seems a bit much and also as the product is new thers not enough info about side effects yet. Might just stick to S4 and GW and mk2866.

SR9009 is side effect free from everything that's been posted so far, but there's nothing wrong with going with a tried and true triple stack either.

Just rest assured that when you get SR9009 thrown into the picture it will take things to a whole new level for you

I would definitely say around 11-12%. I flex my quads and have seperation and feathers and I'm nowhere near 10%

Wow, I can't get feathering in my quads until I hit like 6% or lower lol

People hold fat in different places so feathered quads probably isn't a great indicator IMO. There's no way that's 11-12 with abs like that obliques are showing and everything.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate to against the grain here but his abs are better than mine and I even have a little glute feathering as well as quads on a dry day.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom