napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bodyfat estimation ?

People hold fat in different places so feathered quads probably isn't a great indicator IMO. There's no way that's 11-12 with abs like that obliques are showing and everything.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree completely, which is why I said what I did. Oblique definition doesn't look like that unless you are single digits.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Agree completely, which is why I said what I did. Oblique definition doesn't look like that unless you are single digits.

I would also have to be in single digits to have oblique definition as my body likes to hold its last bit of fat in that area and my lower belly. I hate it and wish i could just rip the remaining fat off with my hands, but i understand it and as i am most comfortable at being %10-12 that will not happen until i go on my cut diet in march. I usually cut down (or try,lol) to single digits once a year before i go on vacation and this is the only time i have definition in my obliques, but my legs still have some feathering even at %10. So it is definitely different from person to person where there body chooses to store the most fat.

I would also have to be in single digits to have oblique definition as my body likes to hold its last bit of fat in that area and my lower belly. I hate it and wish i could just rip the remaining fat off with my hands, but i understand it and as i am most comfortable at being %10-12 that will not happen until i go on my cut diet in march. I usually cut down (or try,lol) to single digits once a year before i go on vacation and this is the only time i have definition in my obliques, but my legs still have some feathering even at %10. So it is definitely different from person to person where there body chooses to store the most fat.

I hear you there. I don't get feathering in my quads unless I get to 6% bodyfat, but I maintain pretty decent oblique definition year round, but I also normally stay around 8-9%

Udpate 2 weeks after, I've just lost 2 lbs and weight loss is very diffucult now, will begin a refeed of 2 days with 600 g carbs tommorrow, do yo see some improvements?

6 mars.jpg

Top Bottom