napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar

zoya786

Hi Dylan,

I just watched your video on myths of anavar and I had a few questions.
I'm currently on my second cycle of anavar, my first cycle was in November of 2018.

During my first cycle I didnt experience much change at all, however it did make me feel very lethargic. I was running 40mg a day with 1 clomid.

On my second cycle which I just started a few days ago, I was told I didnt need a PCT this time (the clomid). Still running 40mg a day for 3 weeks.

I have read that most people take it 6-8 weeks and was confused as to why my dealer recommended 1 month. Doing more research I decided to up my dose to 60mg/day and see how that goes.

Do you have any advice on the period of time I should be cycling, whether the PCT neccessary at all and the dosage?

this is honestly a mess... you should never be running an oral only cycle... not to mention the fact you even mention not running a pct, is just fucking scary... i honestly dont think you should be using any steroid whatsoever... you really dont have any idea what you are doing and im telling you, the way you are going, you are only going to hurt yourself...

I wouldn't recommend an oral only cycle and certainly not anavar. It's meant for women. It's very weak for males. It's a waste to shut yourself down to cycle anavar in my opinion

Top Bottom