napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

anadrol vs dianabol?

stets

I'm looking for a Kickstart to my test/deca/eq cycle. My original plan was to Kickstart 4 weeks with 50mg anadrol. Been doing some research on anadrol and seeing that sides are pretty bad maybe dbol is better? I also don't want to be a sloppy wet bulk look. What's your going opinion on a good Kickstart to a bulk?

Dbol and anadrol or both wet anadrol shouldnt but for some reason still does however dbols water issues can be combated with you AI just play with the dose if your controling estrogen and your bodyfat isnt too high you wont hold water .also you could kick start that with shorter esters stack some test prop and NPP in there first 4 weeks those will kick in almost immediately after 4 weeks the others will be going good just drpp the short esters .

Its all user dependant really and a personal preference as to "which is better." They are both hepatoxic and both can carry water retention and estro sides. Its all dependant on how much you use and how well you control your e, and of course what your diet looks like. Just gotta start at a reasonable dose and assess from there. Id say 25mg would be a good starting point for both anadrol and dbol, but make sure to run an AI

Its a question that will continue to be asked for eternity... lol
Idk man its all personal preference. I feel a fuck ton better on Dbol than I ever did on Anadrol. Generally you will be a little drier on Anadrol if you run it correctly. Some people do hold onto a ton of water with it though.

Strength-
Gotta go dbol here. Believe it or not...
Anadrol maes me really strong but I always feel like poo have a headache or some shity stomach feeling so I never want to lift as heavy. Dbol I feel happy all day and aggressive in the gym. The mindset really contributes to how my lift will go. Anadrol also makes me pretty lethargic.

Pumps-
Gotta go dbol all day. Its just painful. Anadrol is similar but dbol man, its brutal and I love that feeling. Many people bitch about anavar being one that will just end up making you to pumped too but I say bring it on :)

Size-
Tied. get the same results really.

Value-
Usually dbol all day.

Sides-
Dbol has some shitty sides if yo let it happen but overall more managable for me than drol. I have family history of high bp and crap so Anadrol really tends to mess my shit up. Dbol not so much. I will say the estrogen sides seem a lot stronger for dbol than anadrol. I manage to keep it in check easy with arimidex.

Overall-
Gotta go dbol man. Like I said. Mindset and sides really make or break my cycles. Its the little things that set you up for success.

I ran Anadrol when I was younger and it screwed up my cholesterol pretty bad for a while... Just keep that in mind...

I like to kickstart with anadrol. Never tried dbol. I have gotten high blood pressure ie nosebleeds in the morning and but you can stay somewhat lean. I keep my carbs on the lower end. Strength is moderate for me.

I like to kickstart with anadrol. Never tried dbol. I have gotten high blood pressure ie nosebleeds in the morning and but you can stay somewhat lean. I keep my carbs on the lower end. Strength is moderate for me.

That is not good... lol Luckily never got the nose bleeds

hopefully I respond differently to a drol I am hitting 4 weeks in the beginning of my next cycle but if I have to come off of it I will im not that set on it. only running with sarms and test

I also had some bad headaches on Anadrol... But my strength was through the roof!

Anadrol for me but as cbbram said it can get narly. Headaches, feeling lethargic, definetly taxes your liver and stomach. Dbol is great just too wet for me and anadrol is strong as hell but dryer than dbol. In the end I would say Dbol is safer but the strength gain from anadrol is what really would make me go back to it again. I was doing overhanded pull ups like I was just breathing air - it was crazy how strong I got and also how big I got... but then the size went away afterwards ; (

Anadrol for me but as cbbram said it can get narly. Headaches, feeling lethargic, definetly taxes your liver and stomach. Dbol is great just too wet for me and anadrol is strong as hell but dryer than dbol. In the end I would say Dbol is safer but the strength gain from anadrol is what really would make me go back to it again. I was doing overhanded pull ups like I was just breathing air - it was crazy how strong I got and also how big I got... but then the size went away afterwards ; (
Yeah at the time I only weighed 185 (5'9) and I was squatting 315 for 10 reps with no spotter... Easily... It was ridiculous

ok so the a drol I have is made with milk thistle are there any other things I need on hand other than the normal aroma? do I need caber, I don't feel any symptoms of gyno but I do have high estro levels so....any advice

ok so the a drol I have is made with milk thistle are there any other things I need on hand other than the normal aroma? do I need caber, I don't feel any symptoms of gyno but I do have high estro levels so....any advice
Caber in for 19-nor... (Deca, Tren, NPP) you don't need it for Dbol... Just a really good AI for sure and liver protection is a plus

It's very user dependent. I never really cared for Dbol, though I plan to give it a chance again someday. I did like the fullness, pumps, and strength I got from anadrol and for me there was no sides. Its definitely more toxic and usually harsher for most though. The safer bet is always going to be Dbol, but it's always going to be based on the user

I love dbol I put on size quick n strength but it's conversion to estrogen is super high so I have to run a fuck ton if AI. Cas I'm gyno pron. I just started some drol today. We will see how it goes.

I love dbol I put on size quick n strength but it's conversion to estrogen is super high so I have to run a fuck ton if AI. Cas I'm gyno pron. I just started some drol today. We will see how it goes.

Keep thst estro in check with the drol too buddy and keep us posted.

Its a question that will continue to be asked for eternity... lol
Idk man its all personal preference. I feel a fuck ton better on Dbol than I ever did on Anadrol. Generally you will be a little drier on Anadrol if you run it correctly. Some people do hold onto a ton of water with it though.

Strength-
Gotta go dbol here. Believe it or not...
Anadrol maes me really strong but I always feel like poo have a headache or some shity stomach feeling so I never want to lift as heavy. Dbol I feel happy all day and aggressive in the gym. The mindset really contributes to how my lift will go. Anadrol also makes me pretty lethargic.

Pumps-
Gotta go dbol all day. Its just painful. Anadrol is similar but dbol man, its brutal and I love that feeling. Many people bitch about anavar being one that will just end up making you to pumped too but I say bring it on :)

Size-
Tied. get the same results really.

Value-
Usually dbol all day.

Sides-
Dbol has some shitty sides if yo let it happen but overall more managable for me than drol. I have family history of high bp and crap so Anadrol really tends to mess my shit up. Dbol not so much. I will say the estrogen sides seem a lot stronger for dbol than anadrol. I manage to keep it in check easy with arimidex.

Overall-
Gotta go dbol man. Like I said. Mindset and sides really make or break my cycles. Its the little things that set you up for success.

Yea my I have a family background with history is high BP and read anadrol can really take a toll on it. But then again I noticed I seem gyno prone when on my test only cycle but I have pure essence aromasin on hand. Going to go with dbol and keep diet and estrogen in check. I already have a chubby baby face, I don't want my face to ball up also

Top Bottom