napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

anadrol vs dianabol?

Thanks for the replies all. I don't want a super wet sloppy look from dbol. And I also don't want the nasty sides from drol. Tough decision. Maybe I'll go safe with dbol and test it out. Would be awesome to have that euphoric feeling

Thanks for the replies all. I don't want a super wet sloppy look from dbol. And I also don't want the nasty sides from drol. Tough decision. Maybe I'll go safe with dbol and test it out. Would be awesome to have that euphoric feeling

I think Dbol is a great way to start for you. It's certainly the safer route, and most people love the gains Dbol brings along with the feeling they have on it

I think Dbol is a great way to start for you. It's certainly the safer route, and most people love the gains Dbol brings along with the feeling they have on it

I just hope my face doesn't balloon up. I already have chubby cheeks. I don't need to look like a chipmunk lol

Its a question that will continue to be asked for eternity... lol
Idk man its all personal preference. I feel a fuck ton better on Dbol than I ever did on Anadrol. Generally you will be a little drier on Anadrol if you run it correctly. Some people do hold onto a ton of water with it though.

Strength-
Gotta go dbol here. Believe it or not...
Anadrol maes me really strong but I always feel like poo have a headache or some shity stomach feeling so I never want to lift as heavy. Dbol I feel happy all day and aggressive in the gym. The mindset really contributes to how my lift will go. Anadrol also makes me pretty lethargic.

Pumps-
Gotta go dbol all day. Its just painful. Anadrol is similar but dbol man, its brutal and I love that feeling. Many people bitch about anavar being one that will just end up making you to pumped too but I say bring it on :)

Size-
Tied. get the same results really.

Value-
Usually dbol all day.

Sides-
Dbol has some shitty sides if yo let it happen but overall more managable for me than drol. I have family history of high bp and crap so Anadrol really tends to mess my shit up. Dbol not so much. I will say the estrogen sides seem a lot stronger for dbol than anadrol. I manage to keep it in check easy with arimidex.

Overall-
Gotta go dbol man. Like I said. Mindset and sides really make or break my cycles. Its the little things that set you up for success.

I would say I agree with every single one of your points! I do not want to take anything that messes up my well being.Just like you said adrol just makes my day not so good.
BUT if I go a deca/test/dbol cycle I feel really good.

I would say I agree with every single one of your points! I do not want to take anything that messes up my well being.Just like you said adrol just makes my day not so good.
Ya man my mindset is just great right now with this cycle. Feel like I'm ready to own every day when I get up and just dont feel foggy or out of it. It's great.
This cycle method has won me over for sure.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Awesome to hear! I'll go along with this cycle and report to you guys how I feel

there's a good way to get around BOTH of these which carry terrible sides and a lot of unwanted weight gain... run tbol and lgd-4033 as your kickstart... dbol like results without the sides and unwanted weight...

there's a good way to get around BOTH of these which carry terrible sides and a lot of unwanted weight gain... run tbol and lgd-4033 as your kickstart... dbol like results without the sides and unwanted weight...

^^^ This right here! I would say TBOL is by far a much much better choice all around on every point and with LGD should complement with the TBOL really nicely.

I actually have biotech tbol on hand. Maybe I should make use of it instead of ordering dbol. Although, I would like to feel that euphoric feeling from dbol lol. Does tbol have that feeling affect?

I actually have biotech tbol on hand. Maybe I should make use of it instead of ordering dbol. Although, I would like to feel that euphoric feeling from dbol lol. Does tbol have that feeling affect?

I would say most people that run Tbol feel pretty damn good on it bro

i wouldnt get caught up in the euphoric feeling from dbol... im sure you will be far more happy with the cleanliness and sustainability of results than a feeling that goes away after 4 weeks leaving you with unwanted weight gain.. tbol will still make you feel great bro

I love dbol I put on size quick n strength but it's conversion to estrogen is super high so I have to run a fuck ton if AI. Cas I'm gyno pron. I just started some drol today. We will see how it goes.

What lab's drol are you running?

Top Bottom