napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AI help.

EllisD

Thanks for your help in advance. I was needing to know if there is an AI that I can get over the shelf that works? Just some muscle store might sale that is a blocker. I have no idea how to get Arimidex. I have looked online and have been unlucky.
I guess real fast, to let you know my plan. I'm a 44 yr old male. 165 lb. 5'9. I will be sticking to your advice and leaving the tren alone. My first cycle will be 2ml test (cyp) a week. 10 weeks. (Unless you feel there's better)
Oh, and will over shelf PCT like Blue Ox or ballistic work for what I'm doing?

If you do know where I can go to get what I need please dumb it down and tell me where and what exactly. Cuz I'll fuck this up. Haha

Thank you so much for your time.

Nothing over the counter is effective and you haven't looked that hard its one of the easier things too purchase

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Thanks for your help in advance. I was needing to know if there is an AI that I can get over the shelf that works? Just some muscle store might sale that is a blocker. I have no idea how to get Arimidex. I have looked online and have been unlucky.
I guess real fast, to let you know my plan. I'm a 44 yr old male. 165 lb. 5'9. I will be sticking to your advice and leaving the tren alone. My first cycle will be 2ml test (cyp) a week. 10 weeks. (Unless you feel there's better)
Oh, and will over shelf PCT like Blue Ox or ballistic work for what I'm doing?

If you do know where I can go to get what I need please dumb it down and tell me where and what exactly. Cuz I'll fuck this up. Haha

Thank you so much for your time.
You can get high quality liquid aromasin from www.sarmsx.com that is potent and great stuff for estrogen control. You can't get what you need over the counter bro.

Two ml of test cyp is at least 200 mg\ml poss 250 but at 400 a week your bloodlevels will be around 3000 ng almost 4 times the physiological level so 4 times the estrogen conversion really want too trust some herbal bullshit ???

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the help. But I have been to sarmsx and can't find aromasin or arimidex. I've even typed in the search box 'amomasin'. Still nothing. Is there a different name for it?

You can get high quality liquid aromasin from www.sarmsx.com that is potent and great stuff for estrogen control. You can't get what you need over the counter bro.

Thanks for the help. But I have been to sarmsx and can't find aromasin or arimidex. I've even typed in the search box 'amomasin'. Still nothing. Is there a different name for it?

here you go...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

here you go...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Wow. That's is $650 for a coming off of a first cycle?? . I'm sure it's worth every damn penny. But no way I can do that. Is there any one thing to use? That's not going be so much? Thanks for this help

Wow. That's is $650 for a coming off of a first cycle?? . I'm sure it's worth every damn penny. But no way I can do that. Is there any one thing to use? That's not going be so much? Thanks for this help
for pct?? hell no man.. if you are going to skimp on pct, dont use steroids.. you can buy them in single bottles and can save money that way...

If you can't afford to cycle and recover correctly you shouldn't bother bro. We dont give half ass recommendations

for pct?? hell no man.. if you are going to skimp on pct, dont use steroids.. you can buy them in single bottles and can save money that way...

Ok. In no way am I trying to "skimp" my way through this thing as you guys are saying. I respect your advice more than most(if not all) in this YouTube world. I've watched just about all your vids, some more than once. That's why I'm choosing to ask you. Why else would I be here? I'm trying to learn as much as possible before I deside to dive in. The advice your giving I'm sure is spot on. I'm just not able to afford a $1000 area on first cycle. And maybe that's what a 1st cycle should cost. Idk. But I'm trying to find all possible ways to do this to see how my body reacts to a smaller test only cycle before the next step. That's all. If your saying that I MUST do all of the $650 pct products to do this first cycle, then I understand. I was just hoping to get some info on a good first cycle pct. I was hoping aromasin and maybe one other thing would be enough to test myself out. Yes? No? I do appreciate your time and plan on using sarmsx to get what I need, but all that just can't happen yet if I "have" to have all of that. Thanks guys.

Ellis, your PCT is ever ybit (if not more) crucial to a successful cycle as your Test is. You CAN NOT do a half ass PCT and expect the results you're hoping for. Correct PCT is critical. So, to answer your question...there is NO effective PCT compound you can get 'over the counter', nor is there ONE compund that's going to do the trick either. Hope you take all these guys advice here. They KNOW what they're talking about.

Last edited:
Ellis, your PCT is ever ybit (if not more) crucial to a successful cycle as your Test is. You CAN NOT do a half ass PCT and expect the results you're hoping for. Correct PCT is critical. So, to answer your question...there is NO effective PCT compound you can get 'over the counter', nor is there ONE compund that's going to do the trick either. Hope you take all these guys advice here. They KNOW what they're talking about.

I now am 100% on understanding an over shelf product is not sufficient for on and post cycle. I know that all 5 recommend products would be the absolute best PCT. What I'm not sure about is if I don't use all five, does that pretty much guarantee everything will go back to what it was like before my cycle.? From my discussions online and coworkers/friends that have been on cycles, a lot just use an Aro during and Nol post with a little Aro also. GW and Mk are awesome products and would help a lot. Even as a stand alone without a cycle I'm told. But if I don't use them, am I guaranteed back to what I was before it all began? I really do appreciate the info and help. I'm just needing to if a small first cycle really "needs" all 5.

I now am 100% on understanding an over shelf product is not sufficient for on and post cycle. I know that all 5 recommend products would be the absolute best PCT. What I'm not sure about is if I don't use all five, does that pretty much guarantee everything will go back to what it was like before my cycle.? From my discussions online and coworkers/friends that have been on cycles, a lot just use an Aro during and Nol post with a little Aro also. GW and Mk are awesome products and would help a lot. Even as a stand alone without a cycle I'm told. But if I don't use them, am I guaranteed back to what I was before it all began? I really do appreciate the info and help. I'm just needing to if a small first cycle really "needs" all 5.

trust me, save your money and start when you can afford it all! I wish all this info was available 25 yrs ago when I started experimenting with my body!

Ok. In no way am I trying to "skimp" my way through this thing as you guys are saying. I respect your advice more than most(if not all) in this YouTube world. I've watched just about all your vids, some more than once. That's why I'm choosing to ask you. Why else would I be here? I'm trying to learn as much as possible before I deside to dive in. The advice your giving I'm sure is spot on. I'm just not able to afford a $1000 area on first cycle. And maybe that's what a 1st cycle should cost. Idk. But I'm trying to find all possible ways to do this to see how my body reacts to a smaller test only cycle before the next step. That's all. If your saying that I MUST do all of the $650 pct products to do this first cycle, then I understand. I was just hoping to get some info on a good first cycle pct. I was hoping aromasin and maybe one other thing would be enough to test myself out. Yes? No? I do appreciate your time and plan on using sarmsx to get what I need, but all that just can't happen yet if I "have" to have all of that. Thanks guys.
i hear you bro... tell you what, i have several videos breaking down not only the importance of pct but all the areas you need to address.. there is no way on the planet earth i would even let you run a pct with just aromasin and one other component... when you are on a budget etc. you need to wait until you can do it all the right way... now, you can run whatever pct you like, or however you like, clearly i cant stop that but im not going to just sit back and not let you know the right way to do this... without recovery, there are no gains, there are no cycles and there is no health brother...

You have to come correct with PCT... otherwise don't start. SARMSX is legit for all ancillaries but you will spend a little dough. It's worth it in the long run.

I do appreciate all in help gang. I am trying to do this as close to perfect as possible. I've learned so much about SARMS in the last couple weeks on your YouTube channels. It n no way is a cheap thing, but seems to be more than worth it. So thanks for the info. I would like to ask, with the 5 separate sarms you get with the package, is there enough Aromasin to run during your cycle and PCT? Or do I need to add and extra for that? Thanks again.

Top Bottom