napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st Cycle

hey guys,
I am gonna start my 1st cycle on Monday 22 years working out for 4 years started with 54kg and now 86kg height 5.11 around 16%body fat after 4 years naturally almost pushed off limits currently working in a nutrition shop and also doing personal trainer level 2 so this year will be competing in mens physique category and am going to get off as soon as possible not planing to cycle through out only before competition was gonna start with sustanon 500mg deca 300 mg equipoise 400mg per week for 12 weeks for bulk up what is your opinion

im sorry bro but NOONE here is going to recommend steroid use to a 22 year old... thats just absurdity.. i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

Too young and bf % too high. Double whammy... First cycles are Testosterone only not 3 compounds. Huge mess here. I think you need to wait a few more years bro..

You have not in any way shape or form reached your limits.

Some work to do before you can consider aas....when you get there you start with test only.

Last edited:
You barely have gained anything above average according to your stats. You're about 10 miles away from your genetic potential. You're also way too young for steroid use

Top Bottom